[Q] Can i make this update?(((Solved)))

Search This thread

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
You most likely won't be able to take the update with a custom recovery installed. It would be better to get S-off if you aren't already, update your firmware and flash whatever ROM you'd like.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Reactions: elmy2424

elmy2424

Oct 26, 2013
if you take the update, you may loose root. if you want the updated firmware, you can flash that in hboot if you are s-off so you don't have to take the update and keep root.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You most likely won't be able to take the update with a custom recovery installed. It would be better to get S-off if you aren't already, update your firmware and flash whatever ROM you'd like.

im not s-off yet because i cant find how to do it with windows and now im too lazy to do it with ubuntu....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if you take the update, you may loose root. if you want the updated firmware, you can flash that in hboot if you are s-off so you don't have to take the update and keep root.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Use Moonshine. You can find the thread in Original Development.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2321072