Screen goes black when I slide out keyboard

Search This thread

angel_who

Jul 3, 2009
WC, I have the same problem. Do you think you can provide the links or instructions on how to change the ribbons please?

MakingitRight

Sep 17, 2013
New Delhi
same prob here but

My Xperia is messed up....

Has NO damage... No water damage, hasnt been dropped, overheated or anything...

Last night I was going to respond to a text and slid out the keyboard and the screen went blue... okay...weird... slid it back, still blue. So I restarted it. Heard the "ding" for the power off button. Turned it off. Turned it back on. Started to respond again. Slid it out... No blue screen, just had black and white lines, then went black, but it would never come back to the regular screen.

I have NO idea what triggered this. NONE. I've had no problems with my phone whatsoever.

What I've dont to try and fix it:
-Turn it on and off (obviously, to get the screen back on)
-battery pull
-sim pull
-hard reset

I bought the phone off of EBay. Has no warranty. I got a warranty with Squaretrade for my fiance's cell phone and when he needed to make a claim (it would power off when it was clammed shut...no damage to it. Also you couldnt hear out of the phone at all)) they said they couldnt do anything. I decided that was worthless and that I'm not going to get a warranty with them. Smart move not getting one period, but Ive had bad expierences with them anyways...

What else can I do? I'm @ a total loss... I don't know what else I can do since I've dont the hard reset. I'm trying to avoid taking it to a cell phone repair place b/c I have a hard time trusing people with electronics now (long story) unless I know you.

Thanks for reading and helping if you can!!

but first few days 1. touch stopped working
2.afterwhile screen stopped responding i have to jerk screen on lower bottom so to get response and it does, sometimes it get white and hangs
3.afterwhile on day when i turned it on screen and just black screen no logo or else

born2kack

May 16, 2015
screen goes blank

I have the same problem with x10 mini pro u20i,My screen goes blank when i slide out keyboard.
Also videos are not played properly

please help!!!!