[APP] Android Windows7 ( 2.0 and up )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aalopez10

Sep 21, 2009
updated: 10/28/10

MOD EDIT: Linked thread closed, No trialware allowed
Thanks for those who try and put some effort.
this why i love android, we get answer fast lol, fck the iphones they will never get too see something as cool as this jajaja.

for those who still wanna try it in chinese here as some links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVRMH3HL

http://www.4shared.com/file/CczCymma...ws7_Setup.html

instructions are here:
http://www.plasticfilmbags.com/win7/Android Windows7 installation instructions.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hooda_mask

B1nny

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2008
wow! this is truly amazing!!

I also hope someone can translate it, it's sad my chineese isn't that good.. though maybe i can take a look at the source code and translate somethings with google..

going to try rightaway!

daktah

Jun 17, 2010
im trying to do a simple google translation of it but theres no text strings file and i cant find whats telling it to print as chinese. the text isnt images its being dynamically written like normal. the only file that has actual text is the area.xml but its just names of places unfortunately
anyone got any ideas?

edit- i dont think its in the res folder aside from the area.xml and checked the classes.dex classout and i dont think theres anything useful in there. still looking though
anyone know how to decompress resources.arsc?

edit2- there is some translatable xmls when i used apktool to decomple it but not a whole lot. ill keep looking for a master value or something

edit3- i was able to get some small things translated and they worked when i installed the modified apk but i still dont know where the hell the master control thing is. i give up for now

Last edited:

jpmi23

Oct 24, 2008
Detroit-Metro
twitter.com
I love it! I've been looking for something like this since I got my Samsung Moment. I was running a similar vibe on my old Mogul (video: youtube.com/watch?v=onhqQm5kqjw). The only bummer I see is obvious... the language. Maybe someone can translate it over for us?

paulshields

Nov 17, 2006
Liverpool
61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif

matt992

Apr 1, 2010
this looks crazy cant wait for a full translation... would you mind posting you partly translated apk ?

jquill

Dec 13, 2008
Boston, Ma. Phone: SGS 3
all I have to say is WTF....and WOW

It looks surprisingly functional. If it were english...I can't imagine people not going nuts and making skins for this like crazy. Going to test the chinese APK might make trying to translate this my first crack at Android development (I know my way around win mobile pretty well)

Aside from the translation....has anybody tried image modification?

chewlee78

Aug 2, 2010
i had just tried it (2010.1015 version), downloaded from a chinese website. What a good job, it really surprising me as it function so well on my i9000. Everything working well except the weather widget does not support area outside China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts