[Q] best protection for i5801

Search This thread

Simonov

Sep 14, 2009
Hi,

I've been searching the internet for a decent screen cover for the i5801. I came across these:

Vikuiti ADQ27

Vikuiti CV8

Invisible Shield -> for 5800, so will it fit nicely?

I'd want the phone as protected as possible, so I don't really mind a higher price if the quality is worth it. But basically it all looks the same to me ;)
What should I get and why? All suggestions are welcome!

Thank you very much

Simonov

Sep 14, 2009
I'll prolly just go for the cheapest stuff then... 2€ for 6 of em. Read about it that there is almost no difference between the protection anyways.

Simonov

Sep 14, 2009
Ye I eventually bought a black silicone case +1 screen cover from cheapgadget store on ebay. It was 3,5€ with shipping incl. Ill let u know how it is when I get my phone and case :)

dilzo

Apr 24, 2011
Sometimes cheap screen covers are really hard to apply so buy a bundle pack or a few

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

Simonov

Sep 14, 2009
Ye I eventually bought a black silicone case +1 screen cover from cheapgadget store on ebay. It was 3,5€ with shipping incl. Ill let u know how it is when I get my phone and case :)

Hi,

So I got my phone today and applied the cover and case. I've got no complains at all. Things went very smooth! I can only recommend the vendor: fast and clean delivery, nice package.

About the package: the silicone case fits nicely and feels durable enough. It has the holes for cables on the right spot.
The screen cover was applied easily by following these instructions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTFd-9xWbE

kaustubhg123

Hi,

I've been searching the internet for a decent screen cover for the i5801. I came across these:

Vikuiti ADQ27

Vikuiti CV8

I'd want the phone as protected as possible, so I don't really mind a higher price if the quality is worth it. But basically it all looks the same to me ;)

Thank you very much

Please provide me links for above products.... Also which one did you buy at last?

LarryMetal

Jan 8, 2011
Thessaloniki
It may have a scratch resistant screen but it's not unvulnerable.
I use a cheap protector(cut for sg3) and a gray gel case. Baught from ebay for about 3$.
Everyone who saw my phone can't figure out that there is a case!

liberty35

Dec 13, 2013
Hi,

Vikuiti ADQ27

Vikuiti CV8

Thank you very much

Invisible looks good