CyanogenMod is here kinda

Search This thread

j4g3rb0mb3d

Jan 20, 2011
Do you think there will be AOSP roms like CM12 until december 2014? I think it will take more time to develope AOSP roms for Lollipop.

I was just going on past trends. It took CM over a month last year to release their first nightly for CM11 after Kit Kat was released to AOSP. I expect to see a relatively comparable release time with CM12. It could take longer, but I'd be surprised if you didn't see CM12 for many devices before the years end. Remember, Cyanogenmod in bed with OnePlus and have promised timely updates. That effort will trickle down to everyone else.

vnixnj

Sep 29, 2014
Just taking a quick look at Invisiblek's Github - is there a way to tell how close he is to releasing anything?

From what I could tell, he's actively updating the code but it doesn't seem to provide a wholistic progress on the project. Any insight would be helpful.

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
Just taking a quick look at Invisiblek's Github - is there a way to tell how close he is to releasing anything?

From what I could tell, he's actively updating the code but it doesn't seem to provide a wholistic progress on the project. Any insight would be helpful.

Just ask to @invisiblek... He is a very nice guy and helped me a lot on CM building for my device.

Top Liked Posts