[Q] HTC Amaze 4G ( Dead) ?

Search This thread

Sand Man

Aug 28, 2010
Hi , i have been around for while ,i mainly read and try to learn all i can about Android O/S .
i am no professional at all.

my Mobile atm wont boot up at all , can i please !! ask for the best place to send it in for repair ,if repair possible.

this is one of the greatest site i ever saw ,i never contributed in any help to fix issues ,i am profoundly sorry ,i wish i could be a programmer or do best ,i am always afraid to be a bother and miss inform then inform properly.

this isn't begging but an honest explanation of my capacities and limitations in this domain.

for Network issues of and windows and Apple products , pm me im good in those and will always give you the right time.

For the mean time my HTC Amaze 4G ,i wont boot-up best i get is a flashing screen (whiteness color) .
So i guess i would need to send it in a repair shop or other for fix,it isn't a new phone but worked great.

best regards

John Lortie

I hope i have posted at right place if not "i am sorry"

PS desperate i have been having this issue for 3 months i have searched like hell and still paying it monthly for the carrier service (in Canada -"Quebec") there robbers here for monthly plans even the lowest plans min $ 39.99 / monthly please a hand is more then welcome

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
Hi , i have been around for while ,i mainly read and try to learn all i can about Android O/S .
i am no professional at all.

my Mobile atm wont boot up at all , can i please !! ask for the best place to send it in for repair ,if repair possible.

this is one of the greatest site i ever saw ,i never contributed in any help to fix issues ,i am profoundly sorry ,i wish i could be a programmer or do best ,i am always afraid to be a bother and miss inform then inform properly.

this isn't begging but an honest explanation of my capacities and limitations in this domain.

for Network issues of and windows and Apple products , pm me im good in those and will always give you the right time.

For the mean time my HTC Amaze 4G ,i wont boot-up best i get is a flashing screen (whiteness color) .
So i guess i would need to send it in a repair shop or other for fix,it isn't a new phone but worked great.

best regards

John Lortie

I hope i have posted at right place if not "i am sorry"

PS desperate i have been having this issue for 3 months i have searched like hell and still paying it monthly for the carrier service (in Canada -"Quebec") there robbers here for monthly plans even the lowest plans min $ 39.99 / monthly please a hand is more then welcome
Have you done any modification to it, or is it still completely stock? If still stock with no mods hanging on a flashing white screen is not a good sign. That generally means it needs repair. If you've tried to mod, what where you doing before it failed?

Hopefully we can find you some help

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Have you done any modification to it, or is it still completely stock? If still stock with no mods hanging on a flashing white screen is not a good sign. That generally means it needs repair. If you've tried to mod, what where you doing before it failed?

Hopefully we can find you some help

@Odysseus1962--Is this one of those instances where the "unbrick" solution might help?