[Q] Twitch app

Search This thread

Myers3403

May 11, 2011
Has anyone had any trouble with the twitch app? I get a black screen then a message unfortunately twitch has stopped working. I've tried everything, clear cache, restart phone, reinstalled, changed phone name. Twitch support is useless. The weird thing is none of the knockoff apps work either. I don't know if it's the phone or maybe anything to do with Adobe air. Any help would be appreciated.

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
Has anyone had any trouble with the twitch app? I get a black screen then a message unfortunately twitch has stopped working. I've tried everything, clear cache, restart phone, reinstalled, changed phone name. Twitch support is useless. The weird thing is none of the knockoff apps work either. I don't know if it's the phone or maybe anything to do with Adobe air. Any help would be appreciated.

It is working for me on the D950

Try to find an older version of the app and see if that works for you. I know I just had an update for mine today.

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
Before you do. I think it might be the app now. There has been some negative reviews regarding the new update.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

skipwagner

Really strange that twitch still doesn't work on my G Flex as well. I have no idea why that would even happen. I even tried downloading lakitu, which is just another twitch app, and it doesn't work either. The only one that does is Legend TV. It's driving me nuts! Has anyone found a fix?