(Newbies) Cooking a Rom with a Kitchen

Search This thread

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
I'm bumping this thread because I am seeing A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE having troubles fixing their devices and for whatever the reason may be it seems to be with a LOT of these twrp backups people are grabbing from others because they either lost theirs or never made one from the get go (horrible decision).

So, if you are having troubles restoring with a backup then this guide should help you make up a quick Rom and get your device back.

You aren't looking to do anything fancy with the "kitchen" but to just build a quick odex or deodex Rom to flash and be up and running again.

Please take advantage of this if all else is failing for you.

IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO DO :)

--- Happy Hunting!!!

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

I had script issues when using the cooked ROM with my plc_cl. Just an FYI. Awesome guide though. Very easy to follow.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

M

Modding.MyMind

I had script issues when using the cooked ROM with my plc_cl. Just an FYI. Awesome guide though. Very easy to follow.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yea, you have to be careful with the script. It's sensitive lol. I probably wouldnt recommend using the kitchen in regards to /data. Just more so on your boot and /system. The kitchen uses a funky method for /data which is where I think the problem arises when attempting to flash.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts