[Q] copying flac files to phone

Search This thread

Tunestwo

Mar 12, 2012
hey XDA,
I am not able to copy Flac audio files from my PC to the Internal Storage of my galaxy s4. When I paste the Flac files into the phone, it prompts for file format not supported, then I click 'No, just Copy' and for all files. But then it only copies the first file (If I selected multiple files) and then freezes. When I cancel the process, the first file is copied successfully.

How can i fix this?
Greets,
Mark

Zaraee

Mar 9, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hey XDA,
I am not able to copy Flac audio files from my PC to the Internal Storage of my galaxy s4. When I paste the Flac files into the phone, it prompts for file format not supported, then I click 'No, just Copy' and for all files. But then it only copies the first file (If I selected multiple files) and then freezes. When I cancel the process, the first file is copied successfully.

How can i fix this?
Greets,
Mark

as for me i didn't like to copy file from my pc to my s4 using usb as it only support mtp mode and not usb mode

this only suggestion from me.if you getting continues error to copy your file through usb and you got good internet connection simply upload your file to cloud storage and download to your mobile

Tunestwo

Mar 12, 2012
as for me i didn't like to copy file from my pc to my s4 using usb as it only support mtp mode and not usb mode

this only suggestion from me.if you getting continues error to copy your file through usb and you got good internet connection simply upload your file to cloud storage and download to your mobile
But thats just ignoring the problem by doing it another way..
I want to fix it not turn around it.

littleluke79

Apr 23, 2012
Kraków
I have found out the solution today. I had the same problem on two phones, two systems, two laptops. People usually use same set of applications etc
I always used K-lite codecs to play videos on the PC. This causes the problem with copying the Flac files to the phone somehow. Uninstalling it makes it back ok.

Reactions: pokosik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have found out the solution today. I had the same problem on two phones, two systems, two laptops. People usually use same set of applications etc
    I always used K-lite codecs to play videos on the PC. This causes the problem with copying the Flac files to the phone somehow. Uninstalling it makes it back ok.