Stock Flashable LS995 Sprint Flex Rom

Search This thread

sonny5766

Nov 2, 2014
LS D959 ROM on LS 995

This is probably not the place for this but I made a curious discovery today while swapping screens on a couple of phones. One was the LS995 (Sprint)the other was identified as a D959 in the about hardware(T-Mobile). Here is the curious thing! Both boards were marked LS995! One booted Sprint and the other booted T-Mobile... This makes me wonder if the stock T-Mobile firmware will work on the Sprint version. If this does then how much work would alter the bands for 4G?

Alex_XV6700

May 29, 2008
Tegucigalpa
This is probably not the place for this but I made a curious discovery today while swapping screens on a couple of phones. One was the LS995 (Sprint)the other was identified as a D959 in the about hardware(T-Mobile). Here is the curious thing! Both boards were marked LS995! One booted Sprint and the other booted T-Mobile... This makes me wonder if the stock T-Mobile firmware will work on the Sprint version. If this does then how much work would alter the bands for 4G?

Actually it does work.
I crossdld my LS995 to D950, D959, D958 and got all roms working just by flashing modem and boot backup thru twrp (LS995).
I dont know if the LTE bands would work, but I got data working 2G/3G/H+

javedlasi

Oct 27, 2015
Installing D950 or D959 ROM on LS995.

Need instructions for installing D950 or D959 ROM on LS995. Please help.

Pb5525

Apr 5, 2016
Like always, I go to the forum find my phone then find something I like download it and it is not there! Where is the ROM?

samramzan

Aug 23, 2017
Hello bro
can you please reupload the link of google drive
I want to unlock my spint LG G flex and no idea where to start from
trying to downgrade first from 4.4 to 4.2
please help

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a stock flashable sprint flex rom for those who might ever need it. It can be used for development purposes or if you simply messed up your phone and need it.

steps to install

1. First download Playfulgods app that installs clockwork mod recovery
    2. Download the flashable rom located here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6HYWZRx8JLsRHhPVVhvQko3akU/edit?usp=sharing
    3. Boot to recovery by turning phone all the way off and holding down vol + and power until you see a black screen with a symbol and korean writing. You will then see cwm recovery start.
    4. scroll to advance
    5. click the loki toggle. This will stop the recovery from trying to loki the boot.img and causing an error. The boot.img is already lokied thanks to Playfulgod
    6. Install the Rom and let it finish
    7. reboot the device.
    If your on sprint variant you can update to kitkat and root it with IOroot25 that's what i did. I'm also waiting for roms but not 4.2.2 roms im waiting for kitkat roms i don't see the point to be hype for JB roms when kitkat is out and as long as you can root kitkat that should be fine to hold you off until roms start popping out.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

need recovery to work on kk first b4 you can have roms. ;)
    Very nice work,....

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app
    So if loki is enabled in cwm then the rom dev doesn't need to patch the boot.img? or is because it's the stock boot.img?

Clock work is having errors with loki at the moment. Therefor Playfulgod made me a lokied stock boot.img for now. So loki is not needed.
    Is this 4.2.2 ZV3 or 4.4 ZV6

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4.2.2. I am going to try to make a 4.4.2 today

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app