[NEW TWEAKS] 25.03 Leedroid Tweaks Sensation v3.0 with SuperAPM and EQS

Would you pay for a premium tweaks app with more features? (Planned for HTC One X)

• Yes

Votes: 214 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 314 59.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

abelrhd

Jan 1, 2008
Barcelona
So hopefully this is going to be a systemui fc fix

First of all the background, me richmondo and other users have had a look at our logcat and the fc all points to an access method for volume control, I checked the smali and changed it to the correct value and hopefully this will fix our fc for good

Please everyone with the systemui fc please flash the attached fix and report if you get the fc anymore

Im not saying this will fix it 100% but it seems like ive found it so hopefully we are golden

Thanks mate :) For now Zero FC!

mcnascimento

Nov 3, 2007
Lisbon
Stock Battery with %

Hi,

For the ones with Leedroid Tweaks that want the APM working and the stock baterry with % values just install this after the Leedroid Tweaks, this will add the baterry mod and blue overscrool keeping the APM function off the Leedroid Tweaks.

Attachments

• StockBattery_BlueOverscroll.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 23

timothio

Aug 28, 2011
Hong Kong
Hey, is there anyone having a random system ui force close???

Edit: I've tries fixing permission but it keeps fc
Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

BioTecK

Jun 26, 2009
Eindhoven
www.bioteck.net
Hi,

For the ones with Leedroid Tweaks that want the APM working and the stock baterry with % values just install this after the Leedroid Tweaks, this will add the baterry mod and blue overscrool keeping the APM function off the Leedroid Tweaks.

This is awesome. I just tried this and it works like a charm!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Sebby

Jun 15, 2010
Doetinchem
So hopefully this is going to be a systemui fc fix

First of all the background, me richmondo and other users have had a look at our logcat and the fc all points to an access method for volume control, I checked the smali and changed it to the correct value and hopefully this will fix our fc for good

Please everyone with the systemui fc please flash the attached fix and report if you get the fc anymore

Im not saying this will fix it 100% but it seems like ive found it so hopefully we are golden

is this for the newest tweaks and base or older one

hansbert

Mar 15, 2010
Stuttgart
I've used UOT battery theme.
How should i do my own battery mod?
any tutorial post with good covarage ?
And what should i do now, if it's possible to remove uot_battery without wiping or reflashing phone ?

1. Flash Tweaks
2. download ES File Manager from Market (or another root-filemanager)
3. go to /system/framework/ and copy framework-res.apk to your SD
4. go to UOT Kitchen
5. battery -> use this mod -> select battery icon style
6. file -> upload -> Upload system files -> upload framework-res.apk you copied from your phone -> summary -> submit kitchen to work
7. pick up file and flash in 4ext -> finish :D

Last edited:

Max128

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Hi ,

Great tweaks. I have a question, I already have the mod Volume Wakeup Key. I wonder if it is possible to modify the mod to also unlock the lockscreen with the volume buttons?

Thanks , great work!

i_Den

Nov 2, 2011
Tbilisi
Great! Thanks!

1. Flash Tweaks
2. download ES File Manager from Market (or another root-filemanager)
3. go to /system/framework/ and copy framework-res.apk to your SD
4. go to UOT Kitchen
5. battery -> use this mod -> select battery icon style
6. file -> upload -> Upload system files -> upload framework-res.apk you copied from your phone -> summary -> submit kitchen to work
7. pick up file and flash in 4ext -> finish :D

Gelunox

Feb 15, 2012
Amersfoort
this mod makes me
tumblr_lkbitj2HHy1qdo7yb.jpg

many thanks for it :)

just one question, what does the smooth rosie do?

i_Den

Nov 2, 2011
Tbilisi
APM back, but... buuuuuuut !
Lost Recent Apps in status bar.
And somehow in some moment (didn't mentioned when exactly) walppaper was reverted to original stock HTC wallpaper.

Hi,

---------- Post added 11th March 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 10th March 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

this mod makes me
tumblr_lkbitj2HHy1qdo7yb.jpg

many thanks for it :)

just one question, what does the smooth rosie do?

Same quqestion... think it's deals with some super mega smooooooooth scrolling which is important for someone.

blue-yu

Feb 14, 2012
Beograd
After installing Leedroid on ARHD 6.5.1 my custom down animation was replaced with "power off" window. How to get my nice looking down animation back :confused:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts