[Q] acer iconia b1-710 16gb boot loop

Search This thread

casper831214

Jun 30, 2013
dear fellows in xda..

i decide to root my acer iconia b1-710 16gb after read this post.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2240029

now my tablet facing boot loop..

i only can acces recovery menu after push power button + vol up button..
i guest i can do sumthing with sd card..

now im loking way to solve it..

i just wonder is there any way for my iconia become alive again..i bought this tablet just yesterday....and iam sad.. :crying:

sorry for my english

taras.kostenko

Dec 22, 2013
dear fellows in xda..

i decide to root my acer iconia b1-710 16gb after read this post.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2240029

now my tablet facing boot loop..

i only can acces recovery menu after push power button + vol up button..
i guest i can do sumthing with sd card..

now im loking way to solve it..

i just wonder is there any way for my iconia become alive again..i bought this tablet just yesterday....and iam sad.. :crying:

sorry for my english

Have the same problem. And looks like there are no any way to restore device except of providing stock firmware. But Acer doesn't provide firmware for this device. I created many threads in acer comunity forums/facebook/google+. But no success. Maybe someone can access to Acer's files storage...
You can send tablet to the warranty center, they can unbrick it.
It's my first experience when company doesn't provide firmware or any other way for restoring device from so stupid situation. (I didn't tried to root it or something else, just made factory reset). I'm very angry and I will NEVER BUY any acer products. This company doesn't think about customers, just about money. Acer had died for me as manufacturer with my tablet.

mojmec11

Jun 16, 2014
Acer B1 - 710

My tablet i on boot loop after rooting. Update with toolkit --ok ,but after restart tablet is bricked. Restoring from SD card not working.
Any ideas for help me ?
Or i must go with tablet to service center ?
Thank for any help.

dudico31

Mar 6, 2013
I am with the same problem, boot loop after trying to root the device with the toolkit 0.83, and also can't find the firmware for this tablet, does somebody here can help us?