[APP] LG G3 HOME 5x7 grid and smaller icon (Aug,20)

Search This thread

biustech

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
which widgets do you mean?
5x1 weather widgets?
care to give me screenshot

I think it's possible, but I'm not sure if I can implement it

Yes the 5x2 to be like this

attachment.php

Attachments

• demo_tahiti_edited.jpg
    demo_tahiti_edited.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 2,978

biustech

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
@biustech, is that a custom launcher/widgets?

No. This is one the themes that came with the LG ISAI launched only in Japan AFAIK, there are two more i think, this custom rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2782650 has it i tried to install on my stock rom but no success. then i came here to ask for the transparent weather widget that's the only thing i want from this theme.
but i wouldn't mind have it all three installed again on the latest stock rom

Last edited:

spliffstar69

Jun 5, 2012
i installed LG home in the proper directory and set permission to 644 but when i go to app drawer i don't see 5x7 please help

never mind i renamed the the original file but never moved it out not..now noting but pure small icon goodness thanks

Last edited:

biustech

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
can you post which files inside LGHome.apk we should modified and which modifications so we can update the file ourself?

bnarvaez

Aug 6, 2009
dpi recommended settings

@spiderio What screen dpi are you running with this? i have mine lowered a bit but i dont want to break Camera app and phone dialer etc... Mine is at 540

Namintelvn

Sep 2, 2014
please help me, I have problem when recompile LGHome.apk, "C:\apktool\LGHome\res\xml\default_workspace.xml:22: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'x' in package 'com.lge.launcher2.overlay " although i dont edit anything, sorry my bad english

sheikhramnuj

Sep 4, 2014
Ajman, UAE
I'm currently on 380dpi but when i install the lg-kk-home5x6.zip i ended up in a bootloop.. What should i do to fix this? I'm using cloudyg3 1.3 rom. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

jezyqepa.jpg

a2yjury6.jpg

tegevepu.jpg

320dpi on a lg g2 running a g3 port. Works with no issues

Please can you teach me how to do it? because i always ended up in a bootloop. I'm using cloudyg3 with 380dpi. Thanks!

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Does this make the stock weather widget small? I can edit the home launcher with g3 tweaksbox and it makes the weather widget to small and cut off. Also edit size of widgets would be nice.

kgirlx

Nov 26, 2010
I'm guessing since last post was forever ago that this doesn't work on lollipop g3 verizon. Anyone?

Top Liked Posts