[Q] L900 (Sprint Samsung Note 2) stability?

Search This thread

altimuh

Feb 8, 2011
We're having mms issues on l900 (sprint galaxy note 2). When i try to send, hangouts crashes. Let me know if you would like me to pull a log cat. Thanks

Not sure if this is the ROM (I am running the 1/13/14 nightly). I as well I am having issues with MMS. I am using messenger and if I try and send any more than a few word text it will fail to go through. Called Sprint and had them do a "push" to my phone without success in fixing.

Has this been resolved?

Any other issues?

Is this a very stripped down rom or does it have a lot prebuilt into it?

I'm getting tired of CM11 on this device - I feel like development was great and then the bottom just dropped out. Obviously I'm looking for a daily driver - does anyone with a L900 recommend this?

hammerchucker

Jan 14, 2014
Roseville
Has this been resolved?

Any other issues?

I'm getting tired of CM11 on this device - I feel like development was great and then the bottom just dropped out. Obviously I'm looking for a daily driver - does anyone with a L900 recommend this?

I meant to up date my post in this thread. Turns out, in my case, there were issues with phone and text services in my area and it was not the ROM.

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
In response to stability concerns...I have no problems at all with Omni. The previous nightly (1/16) even got the OpenDelta updater work just fine with Phil-Z recovery on L900.

Omni doesn't have a whole lot built in. Things like SuperSU and GApps need gotten separately.

Reactions: altimuh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has this been resolved?

Any other issues?

I meant to up date my post in this thread. Turns out, in my case, there were issues with phone and text services in my area and it was not the ROM.
    In response to stability concerns...I have no problems at all with Omni. The previous nightly (1/16) even got the OpenDelta updater work just fine with Phil-Z recovery on L900.

Omni doesn't have a whole lot built in. Things like SuperSU and GApps need gotten separately.