[Q] Bam Rom Huashan

Search This thread

LucaXperia

Jul 21, 2014
France
Hello,
I would like to know if there is a version of Bam Rom in 4.4.4 for the Xperia SP?

Thank you in advance!
Cordially.

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Bam Rom?

Uhm if there was it would be placed in either Android Development or Orginal Android Development.

~~Regards

Reactions: LucaXperia

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
Hello,
I would like to know if there is a version of Bam Rom in 4.4.4 for the Xperia SP?

Thank you in advance!
Cordially.

That ROM is banned from XDA for rule violations.It was using custom ROM parts without giving credits to the creators of those features(CM,AOKP)
But the dev of the ROM is making InspireOS(revolution of a ROM,based on android L),but it will take some time for our device to have a slightest chance for it.

Reactions: LucaXperia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bam Rom?

Uhm if there was it would be placed in either Android Development or Orginal Android Development.

~~Regards
    Hello,

Thank you in advance!
    Cordially.

That ROM is banned from XDA for rule violations.It was using custom ROM parts without giving credits to the creators of those features(CM,AOKP)
    But the dev of the ROM is making InspireOS(revolution of a ROM,based on android L),but it will take some time for our device to have a slightest chance for it.