LG L3 II E-425g Emergency Mode

Search This thread

Angelo Jiménez

Mar 19, 2014
I can't get the Emergency Mode in my phone (LG L3 II E-425g). I want to put another firmware but I can't because the kdz updater shows an error at the final of the process and I don't know why. I guess that it's because the phone isn't in emergency mode. Answers?
-------------------------------------------------------
No puedo poner en Modo Emergencia mi LG L3 II E-425g. Quiero ponerle otro firmware pero no es posible ya que el kdz updater lanza un error al final y supongo que es porque el terminal no esta en modo emergencia.

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
;)

I can't get the Emergency Mode in my phone (LG L3 II E-425g). I want to put another firmware but I can't because the kdz updater shows an error at the final of the process and I don't know why. I guess that it's because the phone isn't in emergency mode. Answers?
No puedo poner en Modo Emergencia mi LG L3 II E-425g. Quiero ponerle otro firmware pero no es posible ya que el kdz updater lanza un error al final y supongo que es porque el terminal no esta en modo emergencia.

1 battery out
2 plug usb to pc
3 press and hold vol- on phone
4 plug usb to phone
5 wait to see "Download Mode" on screen
6 put battery back in
7 flash kdz :)

Angelo Jiménez

Mar 19, 2014
1 battery out
2 plug usb to pc
4 plug usb to phone
6 put battery back in

Bro, thanks. But I still can't flash my LG. At the final of the flashing process, appears "Error!- WParam: 100 LParam:0". What do I have to do? I've tried it All!

ensarman

Jul 21, 2014
Redmi Note 11

Angelo:

1.- shuthdown yout cellphone
2.- when your cellphone is off, press, "vol -" while connect the usb cable that is already connected to your PC

there isn't a emergency mode, but there is the download mode and if you want check this solution:

http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7-l9-ii/help/updated-lg-l3-ii-e425g-untouchable-t2826286/

---

Angelo:

1.- Apaga tu celu
2.- cuando esté apagado presiona el boton "volumen -" mientras conectas el cable que ya esta conectado a tu PC

no existe emergency mode sino un download mode y si quieres date una pasada por esta solucion:

http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7-l9-ii/help/updated-lg-l3-ii-e425g-untouchable-t2826286/

Last edited:

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ;)

1 battery out
    2 plug usb to pc
    4 plug usb to phone
    6 put battery back in
    JUST A TIP:
    edit the post and add english version
    its against the rules to post in other than English languages ;)

it is practicaly the same in your post, but in spanish :p, well, I will put the enlish version too...