Ics rom with blur?

Search This thread

Andlamv

Dec 28, 2011
Is there a rom ics with MOTOBLUR i would like to try it out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dellenrules

Mar 22, 2011
The link in the last post is the rom I was referring to. Most of the ICS rooms can be found on the droidhive forums.

You asked a yes or no question so I gave you a yes or no answer.

I recommend waiting for an official ics if you really want blur so badly.
Or just get an ics theme for your blur rom as you wait it out.

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
The link in the last post is the rom I was referring to. Most of the ICS rooms can be found on the droidhive forums.

Why not just link to it in the first place or tell him where to find it and save the forum some posts. Just because it was a yes or no question, don't mean your actually helping by only saying yes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

Reactions: johnlgalt

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
In the top right there is a search button.
If people actually use it this thread would never have started.

Some people use the xda app, which doesn't have a search button on top. I have barely used a computer to access xda in almost 6 months. On another note, finding things for the bionic is much harder than it is on many other devices. This is my first android which I had to use 4-5 different websites to find all the files I needed. With my previous phones, xda was the first place to look for something, but with the bionic, it seems like xda is the last place you want to check. With some files, it was easier to google bionic root than it was to find it on here.

I've always felt that the rooting community are the embasssadors for Android and unless we are actively developing, we should be more than willing to help others who are having problems. The more we can help them, the less they will have to bother the developers for help. While some questions are based on people being lazy, many of them are based on the user not knowing better. The bionic seems to have a lot of newer android owners which helps explain the repetition of questions. I suggest when offering help, also let the user know of the rules we go by when searching before asking.

The sooner someone can get their phone running nice, the sooner they can go show it off to their friends and help promote the growth of android. I know I used to impress my iPhone friends back when I was new with wifi tether. They couldn't get a signal and needed to use mine. A couple of those people are now on Android.

Andlamv

Dec 28, 2011
Some people use the xda app, which doesn't have a search button on top. I have barely used a computer to access xda in almost 6 months. On another note, finding things for the bionic is much harder than it is on many other devices. This is my first android which I had to use 4-5 different websites to find all the files I needed. With my previous phones, xda was the first place to look for something, but with the bionic, it seems like xda is the last place you want to check. With some files, it was easier to google bionic root than it was to find it on here.

I've always felt that the rooting community are the embasssadors for Android and unless we are actively developing, we should be more than willing to help others who are having problems. The more we can help them, the less they will have to bother the developers for help. While some questions are based on people being lazy, many of them are based on the user not knowing better. The bionic seems to have a lot of newer android owners which helps explain the repetition of questions. I suggest when offering help, also let the user know of the rules we go by when searching before asking.

The sooner someone can get their phone running nice, the sooner they can go show it off to their friends and help promote the growth of android. I know I used to impress my iPhone friends back when I was new with wifi tether. They couldn't get a signal and needed to use mine. A couple of those people are now on Android.

You are the most awsome person on the web right now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

oildriller83

Aug 18, 2011
Colcord, OK

I agree with everything you said, OTHER then the search functionality. I as well only use the XDA app. But from the home screen if the app, if you click the upper right hand tabs that says "more" it has the search function there. Which would save reposts over and over in all phone forums. It is irritating to read through forums, looking for new things, and reading the same questions over and over.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Why not just link to it in the first place or tell him where to find it and save the forum some posts. Just because it was a yes or no question, don't mean your actually helping by only saying yes.