[MOD][BOOTANIMATION] Fixed stock Google bootanimation

Search This thread

dankoman

Oct 13, 2008
Philly
Okay, the stock google bootanimation was really bugging me because the pattern does not do a full 360-degree rotation. so, i fixed it. see preview below:

old version:
NtcRcmr.gif

my fixed version:
M9jcwPS.gif

if you can't see the difference, you don't have OCD about little details like i do ;)

see attachments for download.

bootanimation.zip is just the boot animation file if you want to push it to your system partition manually.

google_bootanim_fixed_flashable.zip is flashable via TWRP or CWM.

enjoy!

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 207
  • google_bootanim_fixed_flashable.zip
    2 MB · Views: 373

cyclonus00210

Feb 2, 2012
Resize?

This bootanimation is just what I was looking for and looks great on my Nexus 7. I'd love to get it resized for my Galaxy S3. I've tried but they don't work. :(

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Okay, the stock google bootanimation was really bugging me because the pattern does not do a full 360-degree rotation. so, i fixed it. see preview below:

old version:
NtcRcmr.gif

my fixed version:
M9jcwPS.gif

if you can't see the difference, you don't have OCD about little details like i do ;)

bootanimation.zip is just the boot animation file if you want to push it to your system partition manually.

enjoy!

Thanks for the fix, any chance you could update it to also display 'powered by android', as you did with the nexus 5?

dankoman

Oct 13, 2008
Philly

@uicnren and @Pfeffernuss, here is the N7(2013) version with "powered by android" - attached to this post. both flashable and non-flashable versions.

i didn't test (left my n7 at home and i'm at work now), but i don't see why it wouldn't work. i'm not gonna start a new thread till i know it works.

have at it ;)

IHU7weF.gif

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • google_bootanim_fixed_LOGO_flashable.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 79

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

old version:
    NtcRcmr.gif

my fixed version:
    M9jcwPS.gif

enjoy!

@uicnren and @Pfeffernuss, here is the N7(2013) version with "powered by android" - attached to this post. both flashable and non-flashable versions.

i didn't test (left my n7 at home and i'm at work now), but i don't see why it wouldn't work. i'm not gonna start a new thread till i know it works.

have at it ;)

IHU7weF.gif
    Okay, the stock google bootanimation was really bugging me because the pattern does not do a full 360-degree rotation. so, i fixed it.

I never really stared at animation to notice nor would have if it wasn't for your post.

Anyways thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the fix, any chance you could update it to also display 'powered by android', as you did with the nexus 5?

I don't see why not. Let me work on it, I'll try to post it tomorrow :)