(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4007mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 1.062s

I've flash my htc one with "Guru_Reset_M7_3.63.707.4.zip" now issue is it showin known to imei as well as baseband and keep getting restart in 1 min or so on. any idea how to fix this issue thanks alot.

Regards
Net_Spy

Last edited:

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Greetings ,

Code:
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: [COLOR="red"]REMOVE THIS[/COLOR]
(bootloader) imei: [COLOR="Red"]REMOVE THIS[/COLOR]
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0711000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4007mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 1.062s

I've flash my htc one with "Guru_Reset_M7_3.63.707.4.zip" now issue is it showin known to imei as well as baseband and keep getting restart in 1 min or so on. any idea how to fix this issue thanks alot.

Regards
Net_Spy

I don't understand the question, your imei looks fine in your output above, I suggest you remove it from your post though and your serial number like ive done in the quote.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

you need a 1xxxxxx series RUU or a 2xxxxxxx series RUU due to your low HBOOT version, the Guru reset file you have used is a 3xxxxxxx series rom and requires something like HBOOT version 1.54 or 1.55, that's probably why your getting the reboots.

Last edited:

Net_Spy

May 16, 2013
I don't understand the question, your imei looks fine in your output above, I suggest you remove it from your post though and your serial number like ive done in the quote.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

you need a 1xxxxxx series RUU or a 2xxxxxxx series RUU due to your low HBOOT version, the Guru reset file you have used is a 3xxxxxxx series rom and requires something like HBOOT version 1.54 or 1.55, that's probably why your getting the reboots.

Thanks alot ive some info might help u

old info before s-off
Code:
version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
version-baseband: 4A.25.3263.21
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main:
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
serialno: xxxxxxxxxxx
imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
meid: 00000000000000
product: m7_u
platform: HBOOT-8064
modelid: PN0711000
cidnum: HTC__A48
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4035mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: on
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: dirty-c6bbb6d4
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0

after s-off tried many arch hd custom rom then after that thigns ****ed up radio changes n htboot version as well. Ive download the radio only htboot is left where to get that version 1.56 ??

Last edited:

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Thanks alot ive some info might help u

old info before s-off
Code:
version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
version-baseband: 4A.25.3263.21
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main:
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
serialno: xxxxxxxxxxx
imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
meid: 00000000000000
product: m7_u
platform: HBOOT-8064
modelid: PN0711000
cidnum: HTC__A48
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4035mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: on
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: dirty-c6bbb6d4
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0

after s-off tried many arch hd custom rom then after that thigns ****ed up radio changes n htboot version as well. Ive download the radio only htboot is left where to get that version 1.56 ??

Sorry im very confused, your original cid was A48 ? is that the dual sim version ?

and now you've gone a flashed a bog standard RUU, you don't just need a hboot update, you need the whole RUU.

Net_Spy

May 16, 2013
Sorry im very confused, your original cid was A48 ? is that the dual sim version ?

and now you've gone a flashed a bog standard RUU, you don't just need a hboot update, you need the whole RUU.

Thansk for your prompt response , could you please provide me url from where i can get that RUU please help.

Regards
Net_Spy

Net_Spy

May 16, 2013
you need to change the cid back to HTC__A48 in fastboot and then run that RUU, that's all.

okies can you send me the Flashable RUU. I;ve downloaded one but it does shows finished in fastboot screen but in mobile it does not reach to an end i mean progress bar. I left alone mobile for a while and progress bar does not reach to an end?? then I did fastboot reboot but it does not work out .

Regards
Net_Spy

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
okies can you send me the Flashable RUU. I;ve downloaded one but it does shows finished in fastboot screen but in mobile it does not reach to an end i mean progress bar. I left alone mobile for a while and progress bar does not reach to an end?? then I did fastboot reboot but it does not work out .

Regards
Net_Spy

the link I gave you is for the RUU.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
@nkk71 - Sorry mate I didn't see that one,
@Net_Spy - please try not to double post, exe wont work in Linux, sort your windows 8 drivers out or use a windows 7 machine.

no problem, the thread looked familiar, and i never replied to the other thread cause i got no notification :confused:
@Net_Spy , the decrypted ruu.zip files will work in a linux terminal if you're s-off

but you need to use 'sudo'

sudo fastboot oem rebootRUU
sudo fastboot flash zip ruu.zip
sudo fastboot flash zip ruu.zip

^^ if successful
sudo fastboot reboot-bootloader

Net_Spy

May 16, 2013
If this cause a duplication Im really very sorry guys , but truly you guys are really helpful . I will flash version n will come up with results .

Regards
Net_Spy

Net_Spy

May 16, 2013
I've tried twice to flash with RUU but strange thing happen in terminal it shows completed successfully but in mobile phone progress bar stop before an end I waited for 5 minutes to see it is completed then I had to restart via fastboot. Ive attached images with it please have look and adivise me what is wrong. Ive set my CID to HTC__A48 . I would appreciate if there is RUU with aroma installer.

Completation of flashing RUU
20140805_185713.jpg

Showing Progress bar incomplete in mobile
20140805_185802.jpg

Regards
Net_Spy

nkk71

May 26, 2010
Beirut
I've tried twice to flash with RUU but strange thing happen in terminal it shows completed successfully but in mobile phone progress bar stop before an end I waited for 5 minutes to see it is completed then I had to restart via fastboot. Ive attached images with it please have look and adivise me what is wrong. Ive set my CID to HTC__A48 . I would appreciate if there is RUU with aroma installer.

Completation of flashing RUU
20140805_185713.jpg

Showing Progress bar incomplete in mobile
20140805_185802.jpg

Regards
Net_Spy
That's normal, since it said successful go ahead with :
fastboot reboot-bootloader

And then you can boot the phone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Net_Spy

May 16, 2013
That's normal, since it said successful go ahead with :
fastboot reboot-bootloader

And then you can boot the phone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response. Issue is when I reboot it via fastboot phone stuck in boot loop . some times it shows unlock screen when I swap for unlock it gets restart again and stuck in blank screen with bettery and network icone only and also phone getting restarted in 1min or so. Please help me out . I'm trying all possible solution . what about GPE for htc one M7_U ?

Regards
Net_Spy

nkk71

May 26, 2010
Beirut
Thanks for your response. Issue is when I reboot it via fastboot phone stuck in boot loop . some times it shows unlock screen when I swap for unlock it gets restart again and stuck in blank screen with bettery and network icone only and also phone getting restarted in 1min or so. Please help me out . I'm trying all possible solution . what about GPE for htc one M7_U ?

Regards
Net_Spy

if the ruu didn't fix the radio/modem partitions, then I sadly have to say it's probably a hardware problem :(

Top Liked Posts