[DEV] CyanogenMod 9.1 / CyanogenMod 10 by MacławStudios (update: 02.09.2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
M

Macław

STOP SPAMMING!!

It's still developing topic.
If you'll spam, we stop works for a few days... Everytime ;-)

Camera will works, when me and marcin1147 finish new kernel for Gio and Ace. Now camera and some other things must to wait ;-)

M

Macław

Okay is the fix open source ?

Herpderp Defy.
Open source kernel or camera fix?

CameraHAL is on Github, but it doesn't work right now. We have some ideas, but first we need new kernel.
About new kernel: marcin1147 will upload sources to GalaxyICS, when kernel will fully works ;-) Now we have small problems with ramdisk, but when we fix that, it should boot and works ;-)
I'm waiting for Marcin, he's offline right now, but he should be soon on PC.
Don't worry, all ours works is open source :D

DEVS FROM MY TEAM: I'm waiting for you on our IRC channel. I hope you'll be there soon ;-)

Last edited:

iandol

Jan 23, 2012
London
The really important thing with this project is that it is open-source and on github. Already I see some members of this team are also part of teamhacksung, and both repositories are on github meaning sharing fixes will be very fast and painless. Thanks for making this githubbed, you will have a strong project!!!

djsky2011

May 12, 2011
London
Open source kernel or camera fix?

CameraHAL is on Github, but it doesn't work right now. We have some ideas, but first we need new kernel.
About new kernel: marcin1147 will upload sources to GalaxyICS, when kernel will fully works ;-) Now we have small problems with ramdisk, but when we fix that, it should boot and works ;-)
I'm waiting for Marcin, he's offline right now, but he should be soon on PC.
Don't worry, all ours works is open source :D

DEVS FROM MY TEAM: I'm waiting for you on our IRC channel. I hope you'll be there soon ;-)

Brilliant, it's been a busy day for me so sorry didn't catch u on IRC. Ketut our kernel guy did mention about backporting 3.0 kernel in december, he even left us some tips somewhere in the threads, i'll have to find it.

edit: also in compiling for ace remember to enable our led flash as i think Gio doesn't have?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mardon and Pank789
M

Macław

Stop spamming to me about when it will be.

It'll be, when it will be.
It's development topic...

Wysłane z mojego GT-S5660 za pomocą Tapatalk

M

Macław

Working on camera :)
And compiling new alpha for Gio and Ace...

M

Macław

New, fresh kernel is ready for Gio. Now we're preparing it for Ace, it need some small changes :)

M

Macław

Thanks for PMs, I was respond for all just now.

M

Macław

Good news: Cooper kernel with KGSL (HW acceleration) is ready :)

Release soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have forced developer to leave. Well done :rolleyes:

It's time for my comment:
    Every developer ends his career, but you can do this in a different way. We (mods) are going to investigate the whole situation and find out if and who stoled the sources. KANGing is a serious violation. Now you are only attacking each other and searching for guilty, which is childish and immature behavior. I don't understand, why on earth aren't you leaving this to moderators. Are you looking for thanks, glory etc.? Android is an open sourced project, which should give us fun and joy - not money. XDA is not the place to make money. Full stop.

Now we'll try to end this war.
    Well done people.

This thread remains closed.

Tom
    Thread remains closed.
    1. Use the bug tracker to report bugs.
    2. Use the thread in General to chat.
    3. This thread is a sticky to keep it on the first page.
    4. I'll reopen it when Macław or other developer would ask me to do that.
    Today I had little fun with working on camera drivers!
    So, camera application is not crashed at start. liboemlibrary loads with no errors, start even preview thread, but no preview image yet.

2.png

Here is logcat: http://cs.fill.ee/android/logcat_cam

It's a little goal reached. Moving next)
    You have to learn some new rules...

Over 100(?) posts deleted, many warnings, around 20 infractions...
    Stay on topic - next time ban hammer will go down.
    so this was yesterday morning / early afternoon and you still havent released the changelog

why lie to us

p.s mod's stop deleting my posts on this thread when you accept them everywhere else !!! at the end of the day we aint allowed to ask ETA's so why are dev's allowed to lie and give us false information about release times of information / roms !!!

I am sorry that you feel that XDA is your own personal tech support site. Maybe you should read the XDA Mantra. I will attempt to nip this in the bud right now.

Get this and get it clearly. Devs do this for free. You donate out of the goodness of your heart but it in NO way gives you the "purchasing power" to demand anything from a developer. This entitlement attitude you have is despicable. Your attitude has helped to contribute to the state of our site.

XDA-Developers exists for the developers and you come here and contribute of your own free will - and you donate of your own free will. Period. You don't like it - don't donate and don't download. You don't like that - go somewhere else.

Let's break this down a little bit here - XDA is....
    • XDA is a developers site
    • XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
    • XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bull****, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relavent info. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix".

XDA is not....
    • XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
    • XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
    • XDA is not your friends house
    • XDA is not a democracy
    • XDA is not a place to make Money.

That is all. Whomever decides to continue this line of reasoning and try and complain about a developer not acceding to your demands will earn themselves a nice short vacation from XDA.