Search This thread

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
Rotastrains Horizon
(MANILA 2.5 ONLY)
St Galeen Release

MAKE SURE U TERMINATE 'MANILA FIX' for the newer windows 6.5 builds OR IT WONT WORK

This is a modification to make your tf3d fullscreen.
IT boasts off

-Automatic change to normal screen in level1 pages(music library,all contacts,clock,alarm) where u allways need soft keys

-Automatic fullscreen on coming back to level 0

-button to change fullscreen/normal screen

-HIGH RESOLUTION FULL SCREEN background(unblievable to see)

-RETRACTABLE SLIDER BAR

CAB BELOW

seconds.jpg
thirdf.jpg
firsta.jpg

collaboration with Agent_47,Bassam and Totalfire

see caps below

OR SEE VIDEO HERE

TF3d HORIZON VIDEO!!

View attachment 225023

IF YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK YOU CAN DONATE!

Last edited:

cdw9800

Dec 19, 2007
Bay Area
aww thats sucks was hoping to use it on my vga device but thats cool ill be upgrading soon go something to look foward too

griffin911

Feb 22, 2006
Gilbert
Love the program.

How do I change the lake/meadow pic. For example on the home screen when the bottom bar is retracted a 1/2 inch or so of the lake/meadow PIC is still showing.
I would love to have my own PIC of choice there.

Last edited:

mmeawad

Nov 28, 2006
Will this work on my touch Diamond? Also does the download include Manila 2.5? If not where can I get it? Thanks it looks great

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
Will this work on my touch Diamond? Also does the download include Manila 2.5? If not where can I get it? Thanks it looks great

First nope this wont include the 2.5 manila and its not available as a cab you have to flash a rom with it built in

Second, if you have a 23+ build of 6.5 preffered version 23409 and have manila 2.5 then yes this would work on your diamond

To get the above you need a custom rom, if your unsure how to flash a custom rom please read this thread

Last edited:

mmeawad

Nov 28, 2006
First nope this wont include the 2.5 manila and its not available as a cab you have to flash a rom with it built in

Second, if you have a 23+ build of 6.5 preffered version 23409 and have manila 2.5 then yes this would work on your diamond

To get the above you need a custom rom, if your unsure how to flash a custom rom please read this thread

ok thanks I actually have a CDMA diamond where can I get the TF3D 2.6 files to cook into my diamond?

Dec 3, 2008
Problem with FULLSCREEN TF3d

Hello, I have seen the video of your work, I like it very much and I want to install Rotastrains fullscreen on my HTC HD. I have tried and it does not work.

I use WM6.5 with Mawrick26's B18 ROM (http://htc-touch-hd.forumactif.biz/les-roms-de-mawrick26-f33/romfr-maw-wm65-b18-du-3-septembre-2009-hspl156-debut-t6643.htm) .

I have tried to locate "MANILA FIX" on my device to terminate it and I could not find it.

Do you have any idea how cans I do to make it work on my HD??

Thanks