How to downgrade Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 4.4.2 Kitkat to 4.3 Jellybean

Search This thread

Erik IB

Jan 27, 2015
FAILED

tried to use PC, but seems not connected, so i use netbook, but it failed.
may i know the problem caused?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

can you send me the link of this rom please?
thanks

Pls see on the bottom on page 2, bro

hlabbad

Oct 17, 2014
Amman
tried to use PC, but seems not connected, so i use netbook, but it failed.
may i know the problem caused?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Pls see on the bottom on page 2, bro

remove the battery for 5 minutes then plug it-in, then press on volume up+volume down+power

then see if your device remain with the same problem

Pratik.Saluja

Feb 28, 2015
I am getting error "Unauthorized Access" and not able to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3 in grand 2.......... Please help me. My phone is under Warranty.

J0hny

Sep 16, 2008
Guys, just want to confirm that this works with me as well.
Second month after the downgrade and everything is fine!
Thanks a lot!!!
KK never again!!! :laugh::cool:

moomen alamir

Feb 20, 2015
soooo worrry about hardbricking my device

hello guys
ive samsung galaxy grand 2 duos running android 4.4.2 kitkat
mybaseband is nk1
soo can i downgrade my grand 2 to jellybean using the firmware thats mentioned on the video
or ill end up hardbricking my device
soo pleeez tell me am relly tired of the stupid kitkat specialy on gaming plez pleez pleez reply asap
thank you

Aditya_Butterfly

Sep 6, 2013
Well ! The complete downgrade process goes very very smooth. No problems at all !
uploadfromtaptalk1431501734227.png

Downgraded from 4.4.2 NH6 ! Everything works fine. No issues

cookiepuppy

Jan 19, 2013
hi guys, i want to downgrade my device G7105

now it is running on stock BNL1 rom, rooted and knox disabled. i want to go back to JB 4.3 which is :
PDA G7105XWUANC3
CSC G7105CELAND1

will it work?

GAROS

Sep 3, 2015
4.3 stock firmware for grand 2

I am not able to find proper link for downloading jb stock firmware for my grand 2 g7102 :( m on 4.4.2 currently and my phone is restarting after displaying blue screen .. i flashed cm12 but the same happens plz is there any solution to the bugs in stock 4.4 2 firmware for grand 2 ?

GAROS

Sep 3, 2015
Sam mobile provides official firmwares for samsung devices . you can refer that

Ganesh77

Sep 18, 2015
Hey guys I downgraded it but when I autorotate the screen and when I touch it dosent responds the touch but when I take it to normal position it works ... PLZZ HELP ME I NEED URGENTLY FIX PLZZ ..THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:

rblucaluci

Jan 28, 2016
Hi,

Is it possible to downgrade G7102XXUBNK1 to JB 4.3 and if yes, could you post a link to the latest available JB, since I couldn't find anything below KK 4.4 on Sammobile?

Thanks in advance!

no encontré firmware 4.3 Jelly Bean para G7102XXUBNK1, tú lo hiciste ?
Gracias desde Uruguay

I found 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware for G7102XXUBNK1 , you did ?
Thank you from Uruguay

mdatiwal121

May 7, 2014
I successfully downgrade to Thailafd version of 4.3 jB but after that my phone isn't connecting to any computer anymore so i want to know can i downgrade to any indian 4.3 jb firmware after downgrading...?

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
I successfully downgrade to Thailafd version of 4.3 jB but after that my phone isn't connecting to any computer anymore so i want to know can i downgrade to any indian 4.3 jb firmware after downgrading...?

yes you can but use the firmware which is made for your country because many people face issues with other countrier's firmware like WiFi not working,etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I try this method and it works perfectly :good::good::good:

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

=================

UPDATE 9/4/2014

I tried a new method working perfectly too

working in stock recovery
    no need to be rooted

1. Boot to recovery, turn off the phone then press Home + Power + Volume up
    2. wipe data / factory reset
    3. Wipe Cache partition
    4. Remove battery and put it back after 20 seconds
    5. Boot to Download Mode, turn off the phone then press Home + Power + Volume Down then volume up
    6. Flash Firmware(Jelly Bean 4.3) via ODIN be sure uncheck AUTO REBOOT and wait to be completed
    7. Remove battery again and put it back after 20 seconds
    8. Turn ON the Grand 2, if you see green android animation
    9. Downgrade is SUCCESSFUL
    10. ENJOY!!!!!

source video and tested
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHuIOxPmsc

Some Feedback from other users :highfive:

this is working perfect
    i face some problem frist to downgrade with KSA firmware which is dated may 2014
    but when i use malysian firmware dated july 2014 it goes very smooth as the shown on youtube.
    thanks pro for your brave attemp.
    i say it works perfect every thing work very smooth.
    Its working perfectly. ... Thanks bro.
    successfully downgraded to 4.3 but wifi not working properly
    it disconnect every few minutes what to do now should i again upgrade to 4.4.2
    i am from india
    flashad with this file
    G7102XXUANE2_G7102ODDANE1_G7102DDUANE2_HOME.tar.md5

now my wifi is working fine
    it was my router problem
    thanks bro for yours help
    I flashed FW which was written on your Youtube video and everything is working fine.

THANKS!
    the tutorial works perfectly. I successfully downgraded from 4.4.2 to 4.3. i'll add this, if anyone of you encounter "failed to complete normal boot" in red after flashing 4.3 i recommend download mode reflashing 4.3 via odin. it worked for me :) Thanks for the thread

Please HIT Thanks if you like my Thread
    perfect

Its working perfectly. ... Thanks bro.
    hi friend u cannot downgrade the device.. this message appear because of Ur current version is higher then which from you were flashing .. flash with kitkat latest version and problem will be solved :)

the tutorial works perfectly. I successfully downgraded from 4.4.2 to 4.3. i'll add this, if anyone of you encounter "failed to complete normal boot" in red after flashing 4.3 i recommend download mode reflashing 4.3 via odin. it worked for me :) Thanks for the thread
    Note!

The downgrade is not possible for brazilian Grand 2 Duos (G7102T)! It cause a hard brikc :(
    successfully downgraded to 4.3 but wifi not working properly
    it disconnect every few minutes what to do now should i again upgrade to 4.4.2