[Q] hmmm,gee wonder why new 4.3 update threw out the LTE toggle? $$$$

Search This thread

Crwolv

Mar 28, 2012
Metro Detroit
www.reverbnation.com
I am very upset and there is only one reason why AT&T and Samsung together with her out the LTE toggle, making a lot harder turned off at the words making you use more data. I'll be blasting this out on all my websites considering combined with my music sites ,a lot of people will be complaining! having to go into more settings and turn off both datas is a lot more of a hassle when you getting out of her car and leave your house a lot, this is just plain ridiculous what about the users I have no idea how to do even that simple thing even though it takes more time and effort. Anyone who agrees shout out, and if after all my searching someone give me a screenshot of where its at I would be very happy if I was wrong

penguinjoe

Mar 16, 2012
Toronto
Just download a free app like powertoggles and you have your data toggle there.

tbh I never bothered with the stock toggles for that anyway as the app is a lot easier & accessible to use.

indrajithgihan

Dec 13, 2013
Just download a free app like powertoggles and you have your data toggle there.

tbh I never bothered with the stock toggles for that anyway as the app is a lot easier & accessible to use.

This doesn't work. Anyone have idea about 4.3 compatible toggles. Previously I was using Viaero 4G toggle and its not working with 4.3

Last edited: