Google on its way to make 'THE TERMINATOR'.... Add your thoughts to it.

Search This thread
G

GuestK00372

Google is working on robots. Imagine the situation in future.
Google servers are the brain. So the robot has all the knowledge in the world. All that you can search on google today will be its knowledge. Say making computers, other machines, bombs, making computer viruses, boiterrorism.

It knows where u are. its know the world routes. Its knows traffic info. Maps, GPS

It knows who you are. It knows how you look. It knows what u like. Google+

It knows what you see. Google glasses, google goggles

It has all you confidential date. Mails, drive, keep

It knows your password of other online services(dropbox, box, mega, ubuntu) Through chrome browser and chrome os.

It knows you wifi password. Its knows you personal relationships through messages, photos. Hangout, picasa, Google photos.

It knows what you are typing. Google keyboard.

Just imagine if such a thing having so much info goes crazy, maybe in it's advance stage by some virus or hack. Then what. Is it really safe to trust google so much with so much of our private information just because it is google and it is free?????

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

markdapimp

Nov 8, 2013
Google is working on robots. Imagine the situation in future.
Google servers are the brain. So the robot has all the knowledge in the world. All that you can search on google today will be its knowledge. Say making computers, other machines, bombs, making computer viruses, boiterrorism.

It knows where u are. its know the world routes. Its knows traffic info. Maps, GPS

It knows who you are. It knows how you look. It knows what u like. Google+

It knows what you see. Google glasses, google goggles

It has all you confidential date. Mails, drive, keep

It knows your password of other online services(dropbox, box, mega, ubuntu) Through chrome browser and chrome os.

It knows you wifi password. Its knows you personal relationships through messages, photos. Hangout, picasa, Google photos.

It knows what you are typing. Google keyboard.

Just imagine if such a thing having so much info goes crazy, maybe in it's advance stage by some virus or hack. Then what. Is it really safe to trust google so much with so much of our private information just because it is google and it is free?????

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
Yes, google makes money off it aslong as they make money they're happy

Hasta_la_vista_baby.jpg

G

GuestK00372

Lol. Right they should go for it

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

tbjohn0@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014
I wonder if Microsoft does the same. If not, maybe switching to all Microsoft related products could be a good idea? Window phones, Bing, etc..

hks911

Feb 16, 2011
Kochi
Google is the Skynet not the Terminator. Some day it will become self aware and will decide to kill all of us, may be by exploding all the Android phones in the world lol :D