[Q] Rooted and now having trouble flashing VZW roms??

Search This thread

5ft24

Apr 21, 2011
Mount Vernon
Thanks everyone for the help!

I updated my recovery and now all is good.... Well I think so anyway..

I have been able to flash OmniRom and Cyanogen without anymore problems..

Wondering if I got a refurb or a grey market I535?

I haven't put my sim card in yet to activate phone...

Hopefully it's not a blacklisted IMEI...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The cwm recovery is too outdated needs to be the latest to flash 4.4 ... But yes odd statement by the recovery failure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I have 2 s3's that I purchased from Verizon directly. I would have never compared stickers but for your question. For your reference, here's what the stickers look like.

Did you put the black part on your sticker? I crossed out the imei and bar code on mine, but yours definitely looks different. That information should be visible to you on yours (don't share it here if it is). If you didn't put that on there I'd almost guarantee something fishy about that seller our the phones origin.

I don't know what your plans are for this phone now, but I was just thinking, they are building roms for d2lte (I tried cm11 and vanir, both kitkat). The d2lte builds are the same for all carriers, meaning you don't have to select a Rom file specific for your carrier. Maybe try flashing one of those? imho, vanir is pretty sweet.

LS 2.37 a good rom.. Like the above post stated now they making an universal build LTE. This reminds me of the fones u win at those 50cent or dollar machine at stores. Knock off samsung fones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk