[Q] Samsung Galaxy SII(GT-i9100) or HTC One S C2(villec2). Which phone to choose?

Search This thread

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hi Galaxy SII users! I've got a question. Which phone should I choose? Galaxy SII or One S C2? I want good perfomance to play advanced 3D games(like Real Racing 3, Asphalt 8 or GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience) and has a better battery life. Is it hard to unlock SII? HTC will be easy(I unlocked One V). I think on that two phones these games will work smooth(on One V runs smooth too). So which phone to choose. Thanks for every answer!

Cheers

Ganjax

Jan 13, 2011
Piotrków Trybunalski
Hi Galaxy SII users! I've got a question. Which phone should I choose? Galaxy SII or One S C2? I want good perfomance to play advanced 3D games(like Real Racing 3, Asphalt 8 or GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience) and has a better battery life. Is it hard to unlock SII? HTC will be easy(I unlocked One V). I think on that two phones these games will work smooth(on One V runs smooth too). So which phone to choose. Thanks for every answer!

Cheers

Htc One S have monster performence GPU, in antutu about 6000-7000 max in 3D graphic
Galaxy S2 have max 2900 on STOCK, but my best was 3600 but real hard OC and other kernel

Performance - One S
LED screen, great touchscreen, better photos quality - S2

A Ciebie dobrze kojarzę :D miałem One V i byłem częstym bywalcem tamtego działu :)

Reactions: Minto107

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I don't need camera really often(I always use my Canon). So I think One S will be a good choice for me.

Thank you;)

Wysłane z mojego One V przy użyciu Tapatalka

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Xda world is small xD Now I did my first ROM for it. Now working on POmega.

Miło Cię tu spotkać. Zerkaj czasem do One V ;)

Wysłane z mojego One V przy użyciu Tapatalka

caspboy

Jan 3, 2014
Charlotte, Nc
@Minto107

Noooooooo! Dont ever buy the one s. I was stuck with that clump of metal Satan for a month!! It seems like a awesome phone, but for root users and rom flashers its hell! The phone is super hard to root- took me 3 days to get the guide right, but its also like the only HTC device I've ever had that REFUSES to s-off. Plus the guides aren't exactly 100% guaranteed.

BUT the worst of all is the reboots:crying: Every rom ever compiled for the thing has this rebooting issue- where the phone just overheats and reboots for no reason( even on standby) during use. No dev has ever figured it out.:mad::mad:

SO PLEAAAASSSSEEE SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN! GET THE S2!

Reactions: Minto107

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers

Htc One S have monster performence GPU, in antutu about 6000-7000 max in 3D graphic
    Galaxy S2 have max 2900 on STOCK, but my best was 3600 but real hard OC and other kernel

Performance - One S
    LED screen, great touchscreen, better photos quality - S2

A Ciebie dobrze kojarzę :D miałem One V i byłem częstym bywalcem tamtego działu :)
    @Minto107

Noooooooo! Dont ever buy the one s. I was stuck with that clump of metal Satan for a month!! It seems like a awesome phone, but for root users and rom flashers its hell! The phone is super hard to root- took me 3 days to get the guide right, but its also like the only HTC device I've ever had that REFUSES to s-off. Plus the guides aren't exactly 100% guaranteed.

BUT the worst of all is the reboots:crying: Every rom ever compiled for the thing has this rebooting issue- where the phone just overheats and reboots for no reason( even on standby) during use. No dev has ever figured it out.:mad::mad:

SO PLEAAAASSSSEEE SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN! GET THE S2!