Pictures taken with the LG G3

Search This thread

Experiences

Aug 24, 2011
Ankara
Is it possible to use the camera for action, running kids etc? I have trouble to get humans/faces sharp due the slow shutter speed. I'd rather have a bit sensor noise than unusuable pictures like this.

To me it feels the camera hasn't been tested in real world applications.
Nor has the phone, the notifications drawer badly needs lower DPI, or preferably stock/Nexus style. It's madness to have to scroll down each time you have few notifications. I'm really dissapointed. LG sucks big time. Unlock the bootloader ffs.

xcam has sports mode that makes it easy to capture moving objects. i haven't tried it though.

nerdo

Apr 11, 2008
Hope no one here is arachnophobic :p
This morning in balcony!
Auto mode, tried once magic focus not sure if this is it!

6fd1983d_o.jpeg

Reactions: kornolio80

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
Here are just a few I've taken in the 5 days I have had the phone. Still messing around with her..
Does anyone have a preferred resolution, 10 or 13 megs? I like that the 10 is fullscreen, however does anyone think they get a much better picture using 13?

[........]

More to come! I am just getting started!!!!!

Told you more to come! More than this to come as well!!!

Buddy of mine took us for a drive in his new car, for those familiar with California this is just off of Hwy 49.

panoramic photo

LOVE the way everything is detailed - its all focused in. there is nothing that is out of focus.. makes me very happy and hopefully you guys like my pictures because more to come!

Reactions: blud7

Top Liked Posts