[Q] Moto g accelerometer issues

Search This thread

tampitzel

Jul 24, 2009
Bucharest
Hey guys, i recently notice my moto g rotates the screen way too often i wish it would, across the whole system, rom writing messages to pictures and everything, including of course games (i play just one, not really a gamer). It started getting on my nerves and i wanted to recalibrate the sensor so it stops rotating the screen every time i put the phone in a slight uneven position. There is no such tool in settings. Is there any solution regarding this ? i am rooted so ill take anything. Thank you !

cesc1972

Feb 10, 2011
I just deactivate auto-rotation on all my phones, it's annoying.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Mmh7

Jun 3, 2013
Perhaps you could try leaving the phone's auto rotation off and using a tasker gesture to trigger the orientation change.

Alexmessy

Apr 8, 2012
Hi, I had the same problem and the only solution I came up to for now was to download an Xposed module called App settings, with it you can choose which apps can use the rotation or choose a specific rotation, I know it doesnt solve the sensibility problem, but at least its not that annoying anymore hehe

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

adamusb89

Nov 5, 2014
In my Moto G 1gen rotation dont work. While playing for example Temple Run 2 there is no tilt control :(