[Q] For US guys that got the phone from Clove

Search This thread
Hi,

did you guys get any mail confirmation about the shipment ?

my payment was processed 5 days ago, again no confirmation about it, but when i check my cards history is not longer in pending status but transaction completed. so clove has my $$$

no mail to confirm that the package is on the way.

also how long was it until it was received ?

Cheeze[iT]

Dec 4, 2008
Dallas, Tx
Hi,

did you guys get any mail confirmation about the shipment ?

my payment was processed 5 days ago, again no confirmation about it, but when i check my cards history is not longer in pending status but transaction completed. so clove has my $$$

no mail to confirm that the package is on the way.

also how long was it until it was received ?

They should have sent you an email and instructions on how to verify your purchase. A couple security questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

G

Gaúcho comedor

I ordered mine from Clove on Sunday, February 16. I then got the email about the document they needed for security. I replied immediately. When I woke up on Monday, I had two emails from them saying that the order was completed and another one with the shipping information. I chose the more expensive shipping option from DHL and am able to track every single step of the transit.

dtosun

Feb 1, 2007
Xiaomi 12
Samsung Galaxy S23
I ordered mine from Clove on Sunday, February 16. I then got the email about the document they needed for security. I replied immediately. When I woke up on Monday, I had two emails from them saying that the order was completed and another one with the shipping information. I chose the more expensive shipping option from DHL and am able to track every single step of the transit.

What about the security?

Sent from my MI 2S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

slick2404

Oct 26, 2011
For those who have recieved it, were you charged any customs/duties fees?
Has anyone shipped one out to Canada from Clove? Debating ordering today!!

vdsvdroid

Jul 18, 2013
I ordered mine on Sunday evening 2.16.14 from Clove.UK, they asked for verification in email, I replied right away and got my Z1C today 2.19.14 at noon in USA with DHL. Great service.
No additional custom fees or anything, just the price I paid on Clove web site.

ajbattaglia83

Dec 6, 2010
I wan to buy it from UK, but i afraid there will be problem. Anybody got it from handtech?

I got mine from handtec I actually preordered it in January and it shipped the day they got them in stock, its the second phone I ordered from them with no problems

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

well something is wrong then .. i didnt get any mail like that, only

Your order from Clove Technology has been processed successfully mail.

nothing about security documents or shipping info. ordered on 14, payment fully processed on 16th. i chose DHL on checkout too. i guess i need to mail them about it .. as you guys got it in few days.

i ordered black model, they report only the lime one to be out of stock.

Cheeze[iT]

Dec 4, 2008
Dallas, Tx
I ordered my black one on the 12/13 got my email the next day had to juggle with the security part since my bank is a pain... Got clearance Tuesday shipped that evening and now its in the US with delivery of tomorrow =D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mbutash

Jun 25, 2010
Peoria, AZ
I got mine just fine after verification, and back and forth with my credit card company. Real pita, but got it shortly thereafter...

Happy so far, other than bugs found in the dual loader software, but good thing I use linux normally to work around it.

Lcrkz0023

Jan 15, 2009
LOUISVILLE
I wan to buy two z1 compact from handtech or clove. Anybody has problem when they get it more than one device?

I preordered two from Clove back in Jan. My items shipped on Feb 4th and received both device in one package on Feb 7th. Clove and Handtec are very high reputable companies. Ive been using Clove for over 10 years and Hantec for about 5. No issues whatsoever.

Do handtec need the same verification as clove?

Im on the ping pong game with the authorization code with citi bank and clove.

the thing is, handtec says they will not charge me until it ships, while clove already charged my account and did not shop it yet .. they still require the check.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Clove is running a special that includes the DK32 dock free with purchase of the Z1 Compact. Got me to bite.