[Q] updated my samsung note 3 to kit-kat, restarted but will not......

Search This thread

charlox

Aug 6, 2011
Good folks, pls i m in a distressed...
My samsung note 3 model (SM - N900) found update worth 370mb . i downloaded successfully. it restarted and installed kit-kat andriod os on my fone. it restarted and for over 2hours has not left the samsung logo boot screen.
i removed the battery 3 times and its still stops on the samsung boot screen.
Guys i need your technical help . what do i do? all my stuffs r on the fone..:confused:

thanks

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
@gee2012;

thanks for you reply.... but as u will see my status i m a novice pls kindly direct me on steps to data factory reset in recovery... its a new phone.:crying:

Oke, do this:
- Pull the battery and wait 10 seconds before reinserting it
- Press volume up + menu + power button
- Once in recovery select data factory reset and after its done reboot.

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
thanks alot ...i googled n saw a video... it works... u guys are good. nice work.

Just a tip the thanks button is there to press when someone posts something that helps. The thanks button on xda is like a show of appreciation, so it's sad to see that many ppl like @gee2012 that help so many ppl barely get thanked. I know you are new so just letting you know, hope you understand.. :thumbup:

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

Last edited:
Reactions: antique_sonic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A data factory reset in recovery should get the phone booting again.
    @gee2012;

thanks for you reply.... but as u will see my status i m a novice pls kindly direct me on steps to data factory reset in recovery... its a new phone.:crying:

Oke, do this:
    - Pull the battery and wait 10 seconds before reinserting it
    - Press volume up + menu + power button
    - Once in recovery select data factory reset and after its done reboot.
    thanks alot ...i googled n saw a video... it works... u guys are good. nice work.

Just a tip the thanks button is there to press when someone posts something that helps. The thanks button on xda is like a show of appreciation, so it's sad to see that many ppl like @gee2012 that help so many ppl barely get thanked. I know you are new so just letting you know, hope you understand.. :thumbup:

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!