[Q] Micro SIM Query

Search This thread

bronzzy

Oct 25, 2011
Hey y'all ! :laugh:
I have ordered Moto E and expecting delivery till tomorrow !
The only thing I am left pondering over is how am I supposed to put my Normal SIM cards Airtel n Vodafone in Micro SIM slots ?
How you guys did this ? Did u cut it yourself or took it to shopkeeper n he cut it for you ??

digiboy1

Aug 8, 2013
Here's an advice that I didn't follow and hence you should.

Go to some shopkeeper and let him do it.

I ordered a micro sim cutter with adapter from eBay thinking it's costing around 150 bucks only and will be helpful in future too.

It damaged my sim. I had to take a replacement.

My dad owns a moto G and he got it done from a nearby recharge shop. His is perfectly done.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
The only thing I am left pondering over is how am I supposed to put my Normal SIM cards Airtel n Vodafone in Micro SIM slots ?
How you guys did this ? Did u cut it yourself or took it to shopkeeper n he cut it for you ??

U can also go to airtel and vodafone gallery, tey will give you micro sim new one.. But u hav to giveyour docs for that.. or a shopkeeper can cut and give you...

D

Deleted member 4866800

I Just Bought 2 in 1 Micro And Nano SIM Cutter With 3 Adapters From Snapdeal , It Perfectly Cutted My SIM And It Is Now Working Perfectly With My Moto E .
The Trick Is You Should Push Your Normal SIM Deep Inside Micro SIM Cutter Place It On A Level Surface, In A Split Second Press The Top Of The Cutter [Not Slowly]. This Gives You The Perfect Shape For You SIM.

FYI The Link : Click Here

Last edited by a moderator: