Asus tf 101 dead pixel and isuues

Search This thread

bennnnnn

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Igot 3 diffrents tablets, and in the first one I have a 2 dead black pixels one next to the other like a little very little black spot. I tried all soft where but nothing work, is there anythinhg I can do?? And in my second tablet is something like the resulotion of the screen is not sharp, like is 800 on 600 or something and not 1280 on 720, is there anyway to fix it??? The 3rd ta let has no issues at all :) thank u

Duchman

Jan 18, 2013
Tbilisi
Google Pixel XL
LG V50 ThinQ
Nothing you can probably do about the first one. Black pixels = dead pixels. Software can only affect stuck or "lazy" pixels, and even then it won't necessarily fix anything. On the second one, go to Settings>Accessibility and make sure that the option "Large text" is unchecked. Or go to Settings>Display and set the "Font size" to Normal (these two options affect the same setting, that is, choosing "Huge" as the font size will turn on the "Large text").
On the second thought, you might have to change your DPI settings. (You will need root) Download and open ES File Explorer, open "Tools" and turn on the "Root Explorer", then go to /system and open build.prop with ES Note Editor. Find a line "ro.sf.lcd_density=XXX". Set it to 160 if there's any other value in place of XXX. Make sure the changes are saved and reboot your tablet. It should be back to normal afterwards

Last edited:

bennnnnn

Aug 19, 2013
re

Nothing you can probably do about the first one. Black pixels = dead pixels. Software can only affect stuck or "lazy" pixels, and even then it won't necessarily fix anything. On the second one, go to Settings>Accessibility and make sure that the option "Large text" is unchecked. Or go to Settings>Display and set the "Font size" to Normal (these two options affect the same setting, that is, choosing "Huge" as the font size will turn on the "Large text".
On the second thought, you might have to change your DPI settings. (You will need root) Download and open ES File Explorer, open "Tools" and turn on the "Root Explorer", then go to /system and open build.prop with ES Note Editor. Find a line "ro.sf.lcd_density=XXX". Set it to 160 if there's any other value in place of XXX. Make sure the changes are saved and reboot your tablet. It should be back to normal afterwards

thanks- its already in 160... there anything else i can do//??