[RECOVERY] TWRP 2.7.1 for Desire X

Search This thread

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
TWRP 2.7.1​

Team Win Recovery Project 2.7, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

AgsV.png
WujW.png

You can use this recovery with any android version upto 4.4. This includes all sense,cm,stock roms etc
Credits: Nexus prime

Last edited:

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
Downloads:

TWRP 2.7.1 with Selinux (recommended)

TWRP 2.7.1 without Selinux
http://d-h.st/G6a

Changelog:

What's new in 2.7.1.0:

Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
Various bugfixes to backup and restore
Improvements to USB storage handling
Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
Various other bugfixes and tweaks

What's new in 2.7.0.0:

Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
Text wrap in the console output
Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (

Last edited:

Bib_x

Oct 10, 2007
Is this the same version i installed with the toolkit today?

There i get many grafic glitches on my desire x.

Dolanoi

Apr 2, 2014
Thane
Do we need a kernel with SElinux to flash the cm11 you shared or just the recovery will do?

Sent from my HTC Desire X running mySENSEdx5 RC4.0

//.dax

Aug 26, 2013
Finally smooth scrolling in file manager.. Thanks for your hard work :eek:
Keep up :good:

Bib_x

Oct 10, 2007
Am i right, if i install s-off i can install new roms without flashing boot.bin with fastboot?

Simply flash the new rom, wipe cache witch twrp and i don´t need computer anymore for adb commands?

Wipe cache is not working without s-off if i do it with twrp?

albru123

Jun 2, 2013
Ostrava
Btw it isn't hard to enable selinux in kernel compilation, but IMHO it is not everything needed. I can provide you a SElinux enabled kernel for test, twrp should have a test to verify selinux.

//.dax

Aug 26, 2013
I think you cant, only with S-Off and that has the Vibration-Bug...
I am S-Off.. Restoring from backup works fine, flashing together with ROM too, but flashing separately not.
Error has something to do with name of the partition, because it shows that kernel has to be flashed on Boot LNX or something, I don't know :p

McGrady

Aug 18, 2009
i install it after i use 2.5.0.0 and its works good :)... Thanks!
Now we need KitKat ;) :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TWRP 2.7.1​

Team Win Recovery Project 2.7, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

AgsV.png
    WujW.png

You can use this recovery with any android version upto 4.4. This includes all sense,cm,stock roms etc
    Credits: Nexus prime
    Downloads:

TWRP 2.7.1 with Selinux (recommended)

TWRP 2.7.1 without Selinux
    http://d-h.st/G6a

Changelog:

What's new in 2.7.1.0:

Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
    Various bugfixes to backup and restore
    Improvements to USB storage handling
    Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
    Various other bugfixes and tweaks

What's new in 2.7.0.0:

Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
    Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    Text wrap in the console output
    Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
    Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
    Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (
    Tested TWRP 2.8.0 on my mom's dx. SDCARD was not working for sure. Rest of the things are working most probably.
    Do we need a kernel with SElinux to flash the cm11 you shared or just the recovery will do?

Sent from my HTC Desire X running mySENSEdx5 RC4.0

Directly flash the recovery. No kernel required.
    Alright. I'll try your cm11 build in about an hour..
    Thanks! :D

Wont boot :p
    Wait for fozzy's build instead :)