[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - captivatemtd - Milestone 6

Search This thread

rdnckreaper

Found a theme in another forum

Here is the post from the nexus forum Going to test it out right now.
Cobalt for AOKP 30

Full Theme includes a Custom "Cobalt" Xoom Battery: http://db.tt/sjXJXE02

Battery Mods (Flash overtop of Full Theme)

Cobalt Xoom: http://db.tt/EFQyyjj4
Blue Android: http://db.tt/Nfq1Szfk
Speedometer: http://db.tt/c72LlbLA

This now includes a themed SystemUI, Framework, Calculator, Contacts, Phone, E-Mail, G-Mail, Gallery, MMS, Talk, Settings, Browser, and ROM Control

TRusselo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
nexus is xhdpi device. wont work. framework and systemUI (aokp rom control maybe) also incompatible between most devices. have fun. you need from a similar device (i9000 like you were told) and same screen resolution hdpi

rdnckreaper

nexus is xhdpi device. wont work. framework and systemUI (aokp rom control maybe) also incompatible between most devices. have fun. you need from a similar device (i9000 like you were told) and same screen resolution hdpi
i read somewhere else that the nexus s would work and the toggles and nav bar worked fine but nothing on rom control of the settings ui

jsfLip

Aug 20, 2010
Great ROM! Thanks for the hard work.

Any way to remove the central date in the status bar?

TRusselo

Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
due to swype licencing it is tied to each device it comes with, use swype beta (no theme).

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
First of all, thank you SixStrings for making such a fast & stable setup for the cappy and for all the time you are putting in to make this happen. I have tried searching this thread and the AOPK site FAQ, but I found nothing related to the issue that I am having.

I have been running AOKP M4 & Glitch V14 B6 for about two weeks now and it has been great. Lots of tweaks to explore. I connected my phone to my PC via USB the other day to open a ADB connection and it would not find the phone. USB Mass Storage worked fine. I tried a different USB hub port, no dice. USB Debugging is on, I updated the Android SDK to v14 and reloaded the cappy drivers from Kies Mini, but still cannot connect to ADB over USB. I downloaded WiFi ADB from the Play Store and can connect to ADB that way.

What do I need to do to fix USB connection to ADB?

Thank you! :)

Didn't see where anyone answered your question. You will need the nexus s drivers. Your phone will "look" like a nexus s (to the computer) while running any of the ics roms (or even cyanogenmod 7).

Reactions: donclary

glwilliams4

Jan 16, 2011
Just upgraded to 30, but it says my Kernel is still Icy Glitch v14. Shouldn't it have changed? Isn't build 30 the bigmem one?

TRusselo

Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
First of all, thank you SixStrings for making such a fast & stable setup for the cappy and for all the time you are putting in to make this happen. I have tried searching this thread and the AOPK site FAQ, but I found nothing related to the issue that I am having.

I have been running AOKP M4 & Glitch V14 B6 for about two weeks now and it has been great. Lots of tweaks to explore. I connected my phone to my PC via USB the other day to open a ADB connection and it would not find the phone. USB Mass Storage worked fine. I tried a different USB hub port, no dice. USB Debugging is on, I updated the Android SDK to v14 and reloaded the cappy drivers from Kies Mini, but still cannot connect to ADB over USB. I downloaded WiFi ADB from the Play Store and can connect to ADB that way.

What do I need to do to fix USB connection to ADB?

Thank you! :)
Didn't see where anyone answered your question. You will need the nexus s drivers. Your phone will "look" like a nexus s (to the computer) while running any of the ics roms (or even cyanogenmod 7).

post 2 of my "How To Flash Captivate ROMs from STOCK " sig link, is instructions for win7 users to not have to worry about drivers EVER AGAIN. 6 mouse clicks/no downloads. (i have never installed drivers for captivate)

i can't get the installer to work and the website keeps giving me errors...i will continue trying till I get something
or a tibu resotre of working copy...

Last edited:

rdnckreaper

post 2 of my "how to flash custom roms " sig link, is instructions for win7 users to not have to worry about drivers EVER AGAIN. 6 mouse clicks/no downloads.

or a tibu resotre of working copy...
the tibu restore should get it working again? that is how I got it on there in the first place.
Swype website telling me that my email is already in use.

Also how do I get my computer to recoginize the external sd when plugged in?

Last edited:

mbc663

Feb 12, 2009
Philadelphia
I've also noticed the call volume hack is removed from the script folder. Any reason six?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
post 2 of my "How To Flash Captivate ROMs from STOCK " sig link, is instructions for win7 users to not have to worry about drivers EVER AGAIN. 6 mouse clicks/no downloads. (i have never installed drivers for captivate)

I have been running linux for so long....can't remember installing drivers for windows. I guess I did install them on my virtualbox, but haven't used them other than testing.

Glad you have it there for those who might need it.

Top Liked Posts