Official CM9/AOKP Themes Thread **34 FREE THEMES**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fusion777

Oct 23, 2010
Los Angeles
Leraeniesh said:
The moderators have decided to remove the Paid section of my thread (for whatever reason), so from now on, I will only be updating with Free themes.

Paid themes will be missed. But, I can see the value in it since paid themes are readily available in the market, but the free ones not so much , in a sense raising the value of the list as the free ones have a rarity to them.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
well my free themes will be a taste of what you get with my paid themes... so either way works for me!

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
just posted this in my SCS thread... please feedback welcome!!

running some last tests and this is what's coming for theme chooser VERY SOON!!

Screenshot_2012-05-28-19-39-58.png
Screenshot_2012-05-28-19-38-52.png

dynojunkee

Jun 4, 2009
Riverview
This thread is great, thanks for the collection. I've just recently installed the latest CM9 nightly so I could mess with some themes however whenever I try to access the theme chooser, it crashes immediately. Any ideas as my research shows it should work? Thanks for the help.

CM9/nexus s/i9020a/at&t

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

CaptainKn0tz

Mar 25, 2012
just posted this in my SCS thread... please feedback welcome!!

Very beautiful. Just some feedback though, I gave up installing this theme before I ever started. Your thread is very cluttered and does not give clear specific direction. I love the work you have done though. Not trying to be critical just wanted to let u know what my experience was.

~Sent from my Droid [R]

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
Very beautiful. Just some feedback though, I gave up installing this theme before I ever started. Your thread is very cluttered and does not give clear specific direction. I love the work you have done though. Not trying to be critical just wanted to let u know what my experience was.

~Sent from my Droid [R]

Lol that's mostly because its an old thread and I didn't have time to edit it up to date... I noticed it was cluttered too... thx for the feedback

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

*edit* just cleaned that thread up a tiny bit!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainKn0tz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts