[T][LT30p][KERNEL][4.3]Stock Kernel With Clockworkmod Recovery FW:9.2.A.0.278

Search This thread

sj8023ld

Jan 9, 2011
Last edited:

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
could someone with skills make a cwm/twrp flashable zip of this kernel?
that would make things much easier.. as we could flash leaked 4.3 and then kernel+recovery immediately later, so a pc to use fastboot/flashtool wouldn't be needed..

Last edited:

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Here is a flashable zip for the kernel created by sj8023ld.Could someone try it please and report?
Take a backup first and clean cache and dalvik cache. In case your phone is stuck on Sony's logo, just keep pressed the Power button and the Volume+. Should vibrate 3-4 times. After that restart the phone.
In this kernel the version of the cwm integrated is the 6.0.4.4.
Download here: http://d-h.st/Z39

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
Here is a flashable zip for the kernel created by sj8023ld.Could someone try it please and report?
Take a backup first and clean cache and dalvik cache. In case your phone is stuck on Sony's logo, just keep pressed the Power button and the Volume+. Should vibrate 3-4 times. After that restart the phone.
it works thanks a lot!

ps. btw, for your info, it does include twrp, not cwm! :silly::confused::p

Last edited:

loolser

Mar 27, 2013
Warsaw
cant flash this via fastboot when i type "fastboot flash boot kernel_sj.elf" there apear <waiting for device" any ideas?
dont know how to flash this kernel via flashtool, please for advices... thanks

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
cant flash this via fastboot when i type "fastboot flash boot kernel_sj.elf" there apear <waiting for device" any ideas?
dont know how to flash this kernel via flashtool, please for advices... thanks
did you enable usb debug mode in developer settings first?

and if you type "fastboot -l devices" do you see something?

loolser

Mar 27, 2013
Warsaw
did you enable usb debug mode in developer settings first?

and if you type "fastboot -l devices" do you see something?

this is point i cant see device when type "fastboot -l devices", the only one what i tick in dev options>debug options is allow to debug, rest is like before
maybe i have to update something?

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
this is point i cant see device when type "fastboot -l devices", the only one what i tick in dev options>debug options is allow to debug, rest is like before
but are you in download mode???

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

:eek::eek: It's ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6. The one you are talking about, the twrp, it's for the DoomKernel bro.
Check the title of the thread also :p
never installed DK here ;) :p
I was running miui and cwm, then installed leaked 4.3 + your flashable zip.
now when I press vol+ or vol- at boot, it enters in twrp!

dunno why.. probably it has something to do with the OTA partition, where I installed cwm in the past?
well anyway what is important is that I have a recovery :p

Last edited:
Reactions: loolser

loolser

Mar 27, 2013
Warsaw
lol i was pressin wrong key vol down instead vol up to enter fast boot,im so retarded, sorry guys for my foolishness n thanks dev for share this.........:eek::good:

tuzmaster_v2

Jun 7, 2013
:eek::eek: It's ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6. The one you are talking about, the twrp, it's for the DoomKernel bro.

sorry for this noob question, i've already have TWRP installed on fotakernel, but after flashing the rom i've lost it, i know it's still there but dont know how to get it back

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
sorry for this noob question, i've already have TWRP installed on fotakernel, but after flashing the rom i've lost it, i know it's still there but dont know how to get it back
now you should fastboot flash the kernel in OP

edit: if you do that, please let me know if you will get cwm or twrp like in my case.. very curious! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: tuzmaster_v2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends!

As we all known,DoomLord has released the leak 4.3 FW for us,but the kernel inside have no recovery,so I made a kernel for you.

THIS IS FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS ONLY!

Orginial post http://bbs.angeeks.com/thread-3323430-1-1.html

flash it use command

fastboot flash boot kernel_sj.elf

or flash it use Flashtool.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwjdwcmpomn6wth/kernel_sj.elf
    but are you in download mode???

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

never installed DK here ;) :p
    I was running miui and cwm, then installed leaked 4.3 + your flashable zip.
    now when I press vol+ or vol- at boot, it enters in twrp!

dunno why.. probably it has something to do with the OTA partition, where I installed cwm in the past?
    well anyway what is important is that I have a recovery :p
    @moly82 yes, im trying to install drivers 1 more time

Try this: fastboot -i 0xfce flash boot kernel_sj.elf

if u had twrp on 4.1.2 then u flashed 4.3 assume u just lost it...
    im not 100% sure..