[Q] why my Nexus not getting any OTA updates?

Search This thread

scythe54

Feb 1, 2013
Hi

I'm using Stock ROM in my Nexus 4. I've never get any OTA updates since I upgrade to KitKat. Every time I check for new software updates it said i'm using the newest version but my Nexus still 4.4.2. 4.4.3 has been released for weeks and I've never get any OTA updates until I update it manually

Now 4.4.4 has been released and my friend who use Nexus 4 has recieved OTA updates. My nexus still not getting any. Is there a problem with my nexus?

I'm from Indonesia btw

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Hi

I'm using Stock ROM in my Nexus 4. I've never get any OTA updates since I upgrade to KitKat. Every time I check for new software updates it said i'm using the newest version but my Nexus still 4.4.2. 4.4.3 has been released for weeks and I've never get any OTA updates until I update it manually

Now 4.4.4 has been released and my friend who use Nexus 4 has recieved OTA updates. My nexus still not getting any. Is there a problem with my nexus?

I'm from Indonesia btw
4.4.3 its not weeks old by any means, and google do updates by branches till all devices received it(first week 25%, and so on),so can take some time to take.
if you want, you can flash the factory images without wiping data,just delete userdata.img inside image-occam-<version>.zip,modify the flash-all to remove the "-w" from the command "fastboot update -w image-occam-<version>.zip" and then just flash normally(executing the flash-all or doing manual commands).

Reactions: Leviticus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

I'm from Indonesia btw
    4.4.3 its not weeks old by any means, and google do updates by branches till all devices received it(first week 25%, and so on),so can take some time to take.
    if you want, you can flash the factory images without wiping data,just delete userdata.img inside image-occam-<version>.zip,modify the flash-all to remove the "-w" from the command "fastboot update -w image-occam-<version>.zip" and then just flash normally(executing the flash-all or doing manual commands).