[Q] USB icon upper left screen

Search This thread

Wildride432

Feb 18, 2012
okie so i tried using the usb cable im currently using with my phone tried with another sky vega x im-a710k with same specs and version everything same and the usb cable worked really need help that means my usb cable is not a dead cable need help any solution how to fix my usb mode on my phone???

Wildride432

Feb 18, 2012
yup its working fine on the other phone with same specs and version and everything else i think my phone got damaged in its phone version or something like that because i am sure that it is not a hardware problem, maybe you could help me how to update or upgrade my phone version or downgrade it? maybe that could fix the problem SKY VEGA X IM-A710K is my phone

Unbeatable Guy

Mar 6, 2012
Behind You!
Try any Other Rom

Buddy , you can try any different rom if you like to i think there will be icon which will appear ..or i think Your USB version is low ..but if it is showing the Icon in different Phones then i recommend to try any other rom ...i never seen any rom For this ...or if your Older stock rom shows Icon than you can Download the stock rom (Older One)

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Buddy , you can try any different rom if you like to i think there will be icon which will appear ..or i think Your USB version is low ..but if it is showing the Icon in different Phones then i recommend to try any other rom ...i never seen any rom For this ...or if your Older stock rom shows Icon than you can Download the stock rom (Older One)

The issue is he's not rooted. So his choices are limited. Unless he can find an RUU that he can place on his SD Card.

TEAM MiK
Mik Roms Since 3/13/11

Wildride432

Feb 18, 2012
yea i really wanted to flash my phone in a different rom but how and where will i get the rom that is suitable for my phone and where can i get the lower version rom of my phone its very hard since my phone is not popular or well known and the site is very confusing

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Yea it's not very popular. I've done a few searches, and can't even find a recovery for it. So even if you do manage to get it Rooted that will still be an issue :( .

TEAM MiK
Mik Roms Since 3/13/11

Wildride432

Feb 18, 2012
so what can you suggest for me to do??? do i have to wait for the next update and cross fingers that it would be fix the problem???

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Well either that, or take it in to be looked at. If not you could possibly look into getting a device with more support :screwy: . Not an easy way out :( .

TEAM MiK
Mik Roms Since 3/13/11