[ROM] Black Notes -Last Page-

Search This thread

batistaong

Jan 8, 2012
Shah Alam
when i restore my user apps + data with TB it all restore to device storage?
i've done memory swap. why won't it restore to USB storage that it to sd card ?

was it because of user apps + data backup from DXLC1 to XXML8 causes?:confused::confused:

yewsiong

Feb 22, 2012
Johor
when i restore my user apps + data with TB it all restore to device storage?
i've done memory swap. why won't it restore to USB storage that it to sd card ?

was it because of user apps + data backup from DXLC1 to XXML8 causes?:confused::confused:

LOL, this was due to ur TB setting. Go to Preferences->Restore Backup too -> Original location
That's it.

chocolemon

Feb 8, 2012
Putrajaya
hello im sorry to interupt but i really need someone to help me !

can anyone post STEP BY STEP on how to remove the INIT.D script ??

this thing is killing !! i cant even play angry bird on my phone anymore(well i actually can but it get's to laggy and then freeze the screen and i eventually need to turn off the phone via pressing power button so long that it hurts my cute finger !!!) !!!

S

skrillex13

Rio first of all thx for your great rom I've flash your rom lot of time and last weekend I flashed your rom from CM Alpha 2. I did wipe/data wipe/cache and dalvik and format/system, but I dont now I can get random shutdown, and reboot three times a day and my apps get FC....pls help me and sry for my bad english thx :)

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

yewsiong

Feb 22, 2012
Johor
Rio first of all thx for your great rom I've flash your rom lot of time and last weekend I flashed your rom from CM Alpha 2. I did wipe/data wipe/cache and dalvik and format/system, but I dont now I can get random shutdown, and reboot three times a day and my apps get FC....pls help me and sry for my bad english thx :)

Maybe I could answer on behalf of Rio.
This problem may due to permission error. U need to fix permission via CWM or ROM manager to get all the permissions right so FC will be solved and those shut down/reboot problem could be gone too. U can also use V6 latest script to have fix permission function. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

hello im sorry to interupt but i really need someone to help me !

can anyone post STEP BY STEP on how to remove the INIT.D script ??

this thing is killing !! i cant even play angry bird on my phone anymore(well i actually can but it get's to laggy and then freeze the screen and i eventually need to turn off the phone via pressing power button so long that it hurts my cute finger !!!) !!!

U want to remove the scripts under init.d right? just delete them by using root explorer. I don't think those scripts caused laggy to phone...at least this not happened to me.

S

skrillex13

Maybe I could answer on behalf of Rio.
This problem may due to permission error. U need to fix permission via CWM or ROM manager to get all the permissions right so FC will be solved and those shut down/reboot problem could be gone too. U can also use V6 latest script to have fix permission function. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

U want to remove the scripts under init.d right? just delete them by using root explorer. I don't think those scripts caused laggy to phone...at least this not happened to me.

Thx :) Do I just go to CWM and fixed permission?

S

skrillex13

Thx now Im going to CWM

ganesh8586

Feb 4, 2012
Johor bahru
Hi i try this rom now...how can i swap sd card?and why the flashlight when i use the light on for few sec then the light off....

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ganesh8586

Feb 4, 2012
Johor bahru
thanks bro....

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

just replace the vold.fstab.
U meant the flash light on 14 toggles on status bar? it is a bug of the mod not the ROM.
bro where i can get the vold.fstab with swap memory and for the working flashlight?i replace the vold.fstab for swap menory but the flash light not working...

yewsiong

Feb 22, 2012
Johor
thanks bro....

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

bro where i can get the vold.fstab with swap memory and for the working flashlight?i replace the vold.fstab for swap menory but the flash light not working...

The flash light problem is not linked to swapping anyway. The problem is due to the 14 toggles coding. I haven't found a fix so far.

ganesh8586

Feb 4, 2012
Johor bahru
Ok i understand now....but i got problm on this rom....got some lag while play game temple run,and sometime the game just hang while loading startup sometime hang while play game.....must take out the batery....any idea?bfore i use cow rom the game so lag but not hang this rom not so lag but hang....

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

ganesh8586

Feb 4, 2012
Johor bahru
I got a new problm now....someone call me can hear ringtone sound but screen dark....
I think this rom dont like my wonder ):
Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

In developer section user had much problem with the custom ROM
    There are some rumors outside looking for fast, smooth and stable custom ROM. They start search for Black Note ROM. Is it real ROM or only rumor ?
    Others user sending me mail to brought this to developer section.

Yes it real, and I put it in general section. This ROM already in website before the Galaxy W thread created.
    Now I want to move the section from the general to developer section
    I hope others people can use this too

thelastpage.png

signta.png

BLACK NOTES -The Last Page-

I’m not provide anything except fast, responsive, smooth and stable ROM for daily used

ROM Features :

NO NEED TO MOD ANYMORE, THIS IS FULLY MODDED
    • Hybrid Base band XXLM6 with Value Pack
    • CMW Recovery 5.504
    • Deodexted & Zipaligned
    • Bionic + Neon Optimization
    • Init.d support
    • Extended Power Menu
    • Multilanguage
    • Latest NON OC Cow Kernel
    • Rooted with Busybox 1.19 (best result for V6 Supercharger script)
    • V6 Supercharged installed (Super UL, Bullet Proof, Nitro Lag, 100% charged)
    • Derek Gordon GPS Optimization with AGPS Patch (Worldwide)
    • SMS MOD (50 recepient, 50 msg convert to MMS)
    • ICS MOD APPs (Browser, Camera, Clock, Email, Gallery, MMS, MyFiles, Calculator, Calendar, Video Player, Voice Rec)
    • ICS Framework
    • 14 Toggles Status Bar
    • SG2 Boot Animation
    • Worldwide APN list
    • Google Maps 6 with worldwide navigation
    • Widget grouping
    • Bravia Engine MOD see here
    • Deleted unnecessary apps
    • DSP Manager CM7 MOD
    • MEGA BEATS
    • I/0 Ex4 optimization
    • Many More update

Preview Hybrid

sc20120319104839.png

1231h.png

123of.png

sc20120226124935.png

ICS Music

icsmusic1.jpg

icsmusic2.jpg

BRAVIA ENGINE MOD
    Thanks to owain94

Without
    7759410_orig.jpg

With
    3406475_orig.jpg

How To :

advantages.png

Extract the file into SD Card
    Do restore via CWM with this step :
    1. MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE HAVE ENOUGH BATTERY LIFE (80%-100%)
    2. MAKE A FULLY BACKUP FOR ALL OF YOUR DATA
    3. MAKE SURE YOU COPIED THE BLACK NOTES FILE IN YOUR PRIMARY SD (avoid the Bad SD, and bad swapped configuration)
    4. DO FULL WIPE TO YOUR DEVICE 2x (flashing newer stock before is recommended)
    5. DO RESTORE VIA CWM SELECT RESTORE DATA
    6. REBOOT
    7. DONE

BATTERY
    In standby time it have 207 hours, and in normal time it have 26 hours
    The battery will recover it self by 2-3 charge cycle after flashing

Others things that all of user must know:
    • Swapping SD Card is NOT recommended if you don't have 6+ class SD card. It will be slowing down your phone and take a long time to boot and response.
    • Wonder has 1.4 GHz that means "Super Fast" for android phone. My advice is you didn't need to over clocking it. Because it will cause your GPU have SHORTEN LIFESPAN and SHORTEN BATTERIES LIFE because of the heat (Prepare to buy new one). Please make your mind before over clocking. 1.4 GHz it super fast, all you need is MEMORY MANAGEMENT app or script not OVER CLOCKING. Because this device has lack of Memory management. Try V6 Supercharged script
    • Do not charge the batteries before it completely DEAD and shutting down itself. You will get long lasting batteries if you only charge it if the phone has no power left.

Known bugs from Google
    Market cannot download and Google Talk login failed to fix this, go to manage application and do clear data for :
    • Download
    • Google Backup Transport
    • Google Services Framework
    • Google Talk
    • Reboot

Please respect for developers work and don’t be a copy cat
    Don’t forget to press thanks button if you like it
    I’m open for any suggestion :D

DOWNLOAD

http://blacknotes.weebly.com/

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS BUTTON​
    Just to want make anything prefect and run well for games & daily usage
    so the user no need do any MOD again ;)
    Dude...I don't see any downloadable on that mediafire...just home..or I have missing something. ???
    Or u can just provide a direct download link in this thread..

I have been waiting for so long that any developers could give a rom that has no need to swap sd..actually I don't need that because my sd just a class 1 ****..and it takes forever to boot up and scanning.!ur rom offered that solution..!I do really need ur rom bro..

sent from another space
    Hi Bro...
    I put in Download tab, so you can take a look the screen shoot

This is the link
    http://blacknotes.weebly.com/download.html

Please find the Media Fire link in there :D

BTW, do you see the monkey in my website... click download text bellow the monkey
    Hi...

It's done..
    Look at first post
    Don't forget press thanks button..

Enjoy ;)
    Can i use other app to backup user data instead of Titanium Backup? :D

Off course ;)