Satsus 7

Search This thread

hoenens

Oct 22, 2010
hey guys,

Well i wanted to install CM 11 nightly ( also tried snapshot cm11), but when it was preparing to install it came up with an Status 7 error.
I have tried to intall it fo over 8 timesnow.
Als what happend, when i get the error and then reboot the phone, i only can get back into CMW and not into the android version intalld on it, so i installed stock android back to t and tired and tried and tied again... :(.
But i canot find an fix it :(..
I am trying to root the Phone now,, and guess what.. i cannot get it rooted... HELP!?

Can someone help me please to fix this poblem?

Karpfenhai

Nov 25, 2011
Leipzig
hey guys,

Well i wanted to install CM 11 nightly ( also tried snapshot cm11), but when it was preparing to install it came up with an Status 7 error.
I have tried to intall it fo over 8 timesnow.
Als what happend, when i get the error and then reboot the phone, i only can get back into CMW and not into the android version intalld on it, so i installed stock android back to t and tired and tried and tied again... :(.
But i canot find an fix it :(..
I am trying to root the Phone now,, and guess what.. i cannot get it rooted... HELP!?

Can someone help me please to fix this poblem?

Almost every kernel dev provides a .tar version of his kernel for initial rooting / custom recovery install.

Per example apolo, gustavo and dorimanx.

Grab one of these, flash trough Odin and start from there.

Hint, you need at least CWM 6.0.45 for installing cm11.

Regards.

Tapatalked from my Galaxy SII

Vivek_Neel

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Y u no guys read op?

Imo if u read u will be safe.

It has been said several times that u need latest cwm for installing kitkat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hoenens

Oct 22, 2010
Fixed!

Ok,, i don't know how i did it.. but i got it fixd :D now i have the latest nighly installed without anyproblem