Search This thread

itzAltaf

May 6, 2013
Multan
twitter.com
guys last night i successfully unlocked lumia 800 with rataplan
now problem is i cant login in faceook via email acount option
second i cant register for BAZAAR
thirdd i need to install themes, but they are in zip file but no XAP, how to instal them ?

elpinta25

Mar 1, 2012
thirdd i need to install themes, but they are in zip file but no XAP, how to instal them ?

If you upgrade from version Rataplan Zune to not have problems, but neither is that Rataplan version you have installed.
Even if you only upgrade would have to jump a mistake or if it is a recent version of Rataplan how 7.10.8858.xx update, you will not have problems to update by Zune if the ROM developer recommends. It is always advisable to install the most current custom ROM is decirm WP7.8 version "7.10.8862"

On what issues installing on your device, also know that post you're talking about.

PS: Please you have to be more precise to discuss any problems, so we can help.
Sorry for my bad English, since using Google translator.

Reactions: itzAltaf

itzAltaf

May 6, 2013
Multan
twitter.com
If you upgrade from version Rataplan Zune to not have problems, but neither is that Rataplan version you have installed.
Even if you only upgrade would have to jump a mistake or if it is a recent version of Rataplan how 7.10.8858.xx update, you will not have problems to update by Zune if the ROM developer recommends. It is always advisable to install the most current custom ROM is decirm WP7.8 version "7.10.8862"

On what issues installing on your device, also know that post you're talking about.

Dear i have installed rataplan_v5_lumia800_port from this forum, OS version is 7.10.8858.136
now i want to ask that when i connect my phone with PC and run Zune... then Zune say update available...
so my question is... Can is update my unlocked lumia 800 rataplan_v5_lumia800_port with Zune update
or i have any other option ?

and one more thing dear, i have installed gMaps pro cracked version in my cell, now my phone market place say there is update for gMaps pro... So can i update gMaps from marketplace ?

elpinta25

Mar 1, 2012
Dear i have installed rataplan_v5_lumia800_port from this forum, OS version is 7.10.8858.136
now i want to ask that when i connect my phone with PC and run Zune... then Zune say update available...
so my question is... Can is update my unlocked lumia 800 rataplan_v5_lumia800_port with Zune update

and one more thing dear, i have installed gMaps pro cracked version in my cell, now my phone market place say there is update for gMaps pro... So can i update gMaps from marketplace ?

If you jump you can update an update from Zune without problems. The update does not affect the device, ie, it will not block because the Zune update you mention is a minor update. You have 2 updates ahead 7.10.8860 and 7.10.8862.

I also want to say that even a good ROM that you have installed, I personally prefer a more current ROM, how eg RainbowMod 2.2 ROM:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1665651

PS: Flashing a ROM, you will lose all your personal stuff, you please do a backup with Zune and the next WPBackup program and do not forget to thank UltraShot:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010135

XDA does not support piracy, but I will answer briefly. If you install a patched application you can never upgrade from the market, unless the device and uninstall the new version is downloaded. The best way to avoid problems is to buy the application, because if you like to enjoy the application or games without spending money, the developer is wasting time with people how you.

Reactions: itzAltaf

itzAltaf

May 6, 2013
Multan
twitter.com
If you jump you can update an update from Zune without problems. The update does not affect the device, ie, it will not block because the Zune update you mention is a minor update. You have 2 updates ahead 7.10.8860 and 7.10.8862.

I also want to say that even a good ROM that you have installed, I personally prefer a more current ROM, how eg RainbowMod 2.2 ROM:

PS: Flashing a ROM, you will lose all your personal stuff, you please do a backup with Zune and the next WPBackup program and do not forget to thank UltraShot:

XDA does not support piracy, but I will answer briefly. If you install a patched application you can never upgrade from the market, unless the device and uninstall the new version is downloaded. The best way to avoid problems is to buy the application, because if you like to enjoy the application or games without spending money, the developer is wasting time with people how you.

thanks dear for reply, now i will make back up and instal rainbowmod 2.2

and about cracked patched aap, i am stuck in a country where i cant buy app from market place, because no credit card is being linked with my windows live ID :( sorry for that

elpinta25

Mar 1, 2012
can i enable default mass storage ? any ROM/App etc ?

Do not quite understand your question, sorry, since I'm from Spain and I do not understand English very well, sorry.
But if you mean that if you can see the internal files with RainbowMod ROM 2.2, ie, scan all files, let me say yes.

itzAltaf

May 6, 2013
Multan
twitter.com

Do not quite understand your question, sorry, since I'm from Spain and I do not understand English very well, sorry.
But if you mean that if you can see the internal files with RainbowMod ROM 2.2, ie, scan all files, let me say yes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.