[Q] Tab 3 SM-T210 stuck in TWRP recovery

Search This thread

padeze

Jun 7, 2014
I flashed the StockKitkatRom_T210(R) rom and it lost its root, so I used Kingo Root to root it (which has worked for numerous phones for me previously) and when it rebooted the tablet I am now not able to get past Team Win Recovery Project no matter what I do! Does anybody know what to do?? Any help is deeply appreciated.

zach61797

Oct 18, 2013
Wi
I flashed the StockKitkatRom_T210(R) rom and it lost its root, so I used Kingo Root to root it (which has worked for numerous phones for me previously) and when it rebooted the tablet I am now not able to get past Team Win Recovery Project no matter what I do! Does anybody know what to do?? Any help is deeply appreciated.

Do you have a backup??

War3st

Feb 1, 2013
I also had the same problem but it was when I went to recovery (TWRP) with app like Quick Boot or something. Backup done on TWRP or stock firmware flashed with Odin worked for me because everytime it was rebooting straight to recovery.

Last edited:

padeze

Jun 7, 2014
I had a backup but it disappeared and i have no idea how or where :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

zaiger

Jul 28, 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
I'm having this problem right now on my t110, seems to be a problem with this device and fast/quick boot apps from the threads I have read. No matter what rom I flash it boots right back into recovery. I even switched from CWM to TWRP to see if that would have an effect and it did not.

Downloading md5 from http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-T110 and will flash with ODIN and update if that works or not. Download is 3 hours from finished though lol.