10 cycle battery mod

Search This thread

umarian

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Here is a 10 cycle battery mod
Instructions:copy "framework-res.apk"to your PC
Rename .apk to .rar(zip) then right click"framework-res.rar"then extract it with WinRAR(WinZip)
Enter framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi and select"stat_sys_battery_0.png" to "stat_sys_battery_100.png",total 101 pictures which from your sources folder and copy all of them to the destination,replace older files like these
When you finish doing that back to find folder"framework-res",then use WinRAR to compress it to a .APK file the"archive name" is end with .apk And "Compression method" is "Store"
Modify the attribution of this apk!Its attribution is "rw-r--r--"
Modify with Root Explorer or other programs and now copy "framework-res .apk in system/app
Reboot and enjoy.
I think that there are easier ways to do this,but i'm a beginner.
Here is link:www.abcdownload.ro/lbuqftrgc938.html]circle battery mod.rar

Attachments

• stat_sys_battery_100.png
    stat_sys_battery_100.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,862
Last edited:

Uan_ar

Jun 21, 2011
Buenos Aires
Thank you very much.

Let me tell you my experience:

I tried this method but it didn't work out in my case, i got bootloop always. After some research, it seems that i got a problem with the sign of the file, and this is what i did and worked out:

Fase 1:

a) be root;
b.) copy with root explorer (or somelike app) from system/framework the file framework-res.apk to the SD;
c) move it to the PC;
d) in the PC, you have to got all the icons you wish to change into a folder;
e) there, open with winrar or 7zip (this is wich i used) the file framework-res (don't rename, just choose 7zip to open that file), go to \res\drawable-hdpi (you browse with 7zip);
f) with Windows Explorer open the folder in wich you have the icons you want to put into framework-res, select all the files, and just drag and drope it into the window within 7zip and where you have open framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi;
g) close the window of winrar o 7zip.

Fase 2:

h) copy the file framework-res.apk from PC to SD;
i) there move it with Root Explorer to System and chane permissions to rw-, r--, r-- (you can´t change permissions in SD);
j) then move the file framework-res.apk from system to system/framework
k) reboot and done!!

Advice: altaugh the icons you copy are ready to go from 1% to 1%, it doesn't mean it will work in your device. You have to modify something else that (yet) i don't Know.

See you all.

cukierkas

May 26, 2010
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Thank you very much.

I tried this method but it didn't work out in my case, i got bootloop always. After some research, it seems that i got a problem with the sign of the file, and this is what i did and worked out:

Fase 1:

a) be root;
b.) copy with root explorer (or somelike app) from system/framework the file framework-res.apk to the SD;
c) move it to the PC;
e) there, open with winrar or 7zip (this is wich i used) the file framework-res (don't rename, just choose 7zip to open that file), go to \res\drawable-hdpi (you browse with 7zip);
f) with Windows Explorer open the folder in wich you have the icons you want to put into framework-res, select all the files, and just drag and drope it into the window within 7zip and where you have open framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi;

Fase 2:

i) there move it with Root Explorer to System and chane permissions to rw-, r--, r-- (you can´t change permissions in SD);
k) reboot and done!!

Advice: altaugh the icons you copy are ready to go from 1% to 1%, it doesn't mean it will work in your device. You have to modify something else that (yet) i don't Know.

See you all.

Thanks bro, working grate :):D
sad, that not by 1% :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a 10 cycle battery mod
    Instructions:copy "framework-res.apk"to your PC
    Rename .apk to .rar(zip) then right click"framework-res.rar"then extract it with WinRAR(WinZip)
    Enter framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi and select"stat_sys_battery_0.png" to "stat_sys_battery_100.png",total 101 pictures which from your sources folder and copy all of them to the destination,replace older files like these
    When you finish doing that back to find folder"framework-res",then use WinRAR to compress it to a .APK file the"archive name" is end with .apk And "Compression method" is "Store"
    Modify the attribution of this apk!Its attribution is "rw-r--r--"
    Modify with Root Explorer or other programs and now copy "framework-res .apk in system/app
    Reboot and enjoy.
    I think that there are easier ways to do this,but i'm a beginner.
    Here is link:www.abcdownload.ro/lbuqftrgc938.html]circle battery mod.rar
    Thank you very much.

Fase 1:

a) be root;
    c) move it to the PC;

Fase 2:

k) reboot and done!!

See you all.
    Thank you very much, but the link it's broken. Could you repair it?
    Here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?6o7r6wy2gu3bnyw