update 7.4.7

Search This thread

xxxo

Dec 26, 2011
my KFHD7 messed up, anyone have update-kindle7.4.7? need bootloader ,boot,recovery files, Why Amazon not offer choice to upgrade? NOT GOOD !

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
my KFHD7 messed up, anyone have update-kindle7.4.7? need bootloader ,boot,recovery files, Why Amazon not offer choice to upgrade? NOT GOOD !

Amazon don't offer those because they don't want you to fool with the tablet. Use SRT http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1951254 you'll need a fastboot cord as well to flash those.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xxxo

Dec 26, 2011
They do supply on website , but already updated to 7.4.8. And think they have disabled the fastboot cable from 7.4.7 my kfhd is dead
Just trying to get files as someone is close to fixing a hardbrick

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
They do supply on website , but already updated to 7.4.8. And think they have disabled the fastboot cable from 7.4.7 my kfhd is dead
Just trying to get files as someone is close to fixing a hardbrick

They supply bin which are not images that can be flashed with fastboot commands. You need to get a fastboot cord. This will tell you if your tablet is hard bricked or not. The fastboot cord will energize the tablet. If it does you can flash the factory images.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app