Anyone try the Flygrip with the Note

Search This thread

eliter1

Feb 25, 2012
I just found out about the Flygrip and was wondering if anyone had tried it out with the Note. I have pretty big hands and it can still be difficult to perform certain tasks with one hand so this may help. It's $30 and comes with a case.

Flygrip

Attachments

• FlyGrip.jpg
    FlyGrip.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 629
Last edited by a moderator:

colonels

Jul 8, 2011
i have it... works great but i can't get it to stand up in profile mode... the kickstand works great landscape but not for profile because you have to put it fairly close to middle to use 1 handed and the note becomes too top heavy for the kickstand to properly leverage it upright

eliter1

Feb 25, 2012
i have it... works great but i can't get it to stand up in profile mode... the kickstand works great landscape but not for profile because you have to put it fairly close to middle to use 1 handed and the note becomes too top heavy for the kickstand to properly leverage it upright

How is the case that comes with it?

colonels

Jul 8, 2011
no case came with mine

i put it on reiko slim fit the adhesive is VERY sticky so removing it is a pain and it really isnt meant to be reusable sticky

handable

Feb 13, 2012
Phone holder

have you checked out handable. No restrictions, improves handling