[THE][UPDATED: 19-06-09] WM Startup Animation, Audio & Splash Screens - VGA

Search This thread
Hi everyone and welcome to my thread. I wil be posting WM Startup Animations with Sound as well as Splash Screens for HTC Diamonds and I will try to update this thread as regular as possible with new additions.

WINDOWS MOBILE STARTUP ANIMATIONS & SOUND

These are VGA Startup Animations with Audio and should work on any VGA HTC Device.

PREVIEW: HTC ORIGINAL STARTUP ANIMATION AND SOUND [ADDED: 19-06-09]

3643950194_a6fc9c98dc_o_d.gif

Download this Startup Animation here

Installation is a CAB file and can be uninstalled if needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this thread over in the Blackstone Forums and decided to convert the files for VGA.

All credit for these files goes to Remyc and everyone else that contributed to it.

I include the separate files as well for those that do not like Cab files. (Place them into your My Device Windows folder)

1. bootuphtc.zip - Audio WAV file
2. Animated.zip - Animation file
3. welcomehead.192.png - (Windows Startup) Graphic
4. Dom1n8tr1x Windows7 Startup VGA.cab - This cab installs all three of the above files into your Windows folder and can be uninstalled if needed.

PREVIEW

3634740672_400040960f_o_d.gif

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Mobile Splash Screens

Here is some custom Windows Mobile Splash Screens that I'm creating, will be adding more soon...

PREVIEW: Windows7 Splash Screen

3634768438_3ae1fe0126_o_d.png

Download the attached Zip file called "Dom1n8tr1x Windows7 Splash
Screen.zip" to get this splash screen.

To install run the Custom Diamond RUU in the attached Zip file with the RUU_signed.nbh file.

WARNING: Only flash the NBH file if you have HARDSpl Unsigned on your phone, use at your own risk.

You can Download HARDSpl Unsigned from this thread: Olinex HARDSpl Unsigned

PREVIEW: Windows7 Splash Screen

3634768440_0bea239dd3_o_d.png

Download this Splash Screen here

To install run the Custom Diamond RUU in the Zip file with the RUU_signed.nbh file. (A PNG file is included in the ZIP for use as Wallpaper)

WARNING: Only flash the NBH file if you have HARDSpl Unsigned on your phone, use at your own risk.

PREVIEW: Fallout3 Windows7 Splash Screen

3634768444_25a69efd1a_o_d.png

To install run the Custom Diamond RUU in the Zip file with the RUU_signed.nbh file. (A PNG file is included in the ZIP for use as Wallpaper)

PREVIEW: Crysis Warhead Windows7 Splash Screen

3633971773_c20066f2c6_o_d.png

PREVIEW: Windows Mobile Original Splash Screen

3635464443_31d7aa4948_o_d.png

REQUESTS

I can make any other custom Splash Screens on Request, just supply me with the Image in either BMP or JPG format.

TO DO LIST

1. Make a Crysis Warhead Startup Animation
2. Make a Fallout3 Startup Animation
3. Make a Windows7 Startup Animation (As requested by Kraize)

Attachments

• bootuphtc.zip
    614.2 KB · Views: 913
  • Animated.zip
    390.7 KB · Views: 1,026
  • welcomehead.192.zip
    48.1 KB · Views: 653
  • welcomehead.192.jpg
    welcomehead.192.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 362
  • Wallpaper.jpg
    Wallpaper.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
I saw this thread over in the Blackstone Forums and decided to convert the files for VGA.

All credit for these files goes to Remyc and everyone else that contributed to it.

I include the seperate files as well for those that do not like Cab files. (Place them into your My Device Windows folder)

Enjoy!

Let me the best 1st to thank you for your great post. Will try now. Cheers.