[Theme][Mods] Candy Shop For Galaxy S4 GPE Roms 4.4+

Search This thread

style154

Jun 23, 2012
San Tan Valley
First off i am no develepor and i did not make these mods they were made by @matthew0776 he is a great themer and makes the candy shop threads for the nexus devices as well as the HTC ONE. I follow his work on the nexus 7 and stumbled on a theme he did for the htc one google play edition so i thougt i would try it out and sure enough it works!! now i went on to try the mods he made for the nexus 5 and they worked as well... i am not going to copy the ops from those threads i will just link them here. These will work on any GPE rom that is 4.4+, you must be rooted and have custom recovery and also know how to read the ops! the theme will not work running art!

Links:

[THEME] Dark Candy GPE | SemiBlkOut | GOOGLE PLAY EDITION/AOSP: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593908

CandyShop [4.4+] |Lockrings|SoftKeys|GlowDotz...and much more*UPDATE*[ZipThemerZips] http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2514238

go thank matthew for all the work he does before downloading anything. i tested all of this on the latest build by @Danvdh and everything is working great! the only thing i noticed is after flashing the black theme my deskclock was force closing so i disabled the dark one included in the zip.

now i will give you some screens so you know that the mods work. i like my device very simple looking and the mods he makes allows me to do so but there are so many more in the threads so make sure you go and read the whole op of both if you are going to use the mods and if you have never used zipthemer before i can maybe post a tut or just watch the video posted in the nexus 5 thread. he has so much in there there is just something for everyone and something to fit everyone's taste. i am just spreading the word that these mods do work on our devices.

thanks again to @matthew0776 for the mods!

Screenshots:

Last edited:

style154

Jun 23, 2012
San Tan Valley
First ?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Give feedback here and let us know how
You like it!!

Bump... Thanks for the support over here. We should talk about u jus porting over the whole thread if u like....:thumbup::D:cool:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Hey no problem man gotta spread the word about your awesome work glad I can now use it on my phone :) I suppose I could do that also!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: matthew0776

lulu217783

Apr 12, 2010
Dumb question but will this work on
darthstalker rom?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off i am no develepor and i did not make these mods they were made by @matthew0776 he is a great themer and makes the candy shop threads for the nexus devices as well as the HTC ONE. I follow his work on the nexus 7 and stumbled on a theme he did for the htc one google play edition so i thougt i would try it out and sure enough it works!! now i went on to try the mods he made for the nexus 5 and they worked as well... i am not going to copy the ops from those threads i will just link them here. These will work on any GPE rom that is 4.4+, you must be rooted and have custom recovery and also know how to read the ops! the theme will not work running art!

Links:

[THEME] Dark Candy GPE | SemiBlkOut | GOOGLE PLAY EDITION/AOSP: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593908

CandyShop [4.4+] |Lockrings|SoftKeys|GlowDotz...and much more*UPDATE*[ZipThemerZips] http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2514238

go thank matthew for all the work he does before downloading anything. i tested all of this on the latest build by @Danvdh and everything is working great! the only thing i noticed is after flashing the black theme my deskclock was force closing so i disabled the dark one included in the zip.

now i will give you some screens so you know that the mods work. i like my device very simple looking and the mods he makes allows me to do so but there are so many more in the threads so make sure you go and read the whole op of both if you are going to use the mods and if you have never used zipthemer before i can maybe post a tut or just watch the video posted in the nexus 5 thread. he has so much in there there is just something for everyone and something to fit everyone's taste. i am just spreading the word that these mods do work on our devices.

thanks again to @matthew0776 for the mods!

Screenshots:

First ?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Bump... Thanks for the support over here. We should talk about u jus porting over the whole thread if u like....:thumbup::D:cool:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    and one more just in case