Help please! Frozen screen on "Downloading"

Search This thread

l3vy

Dec 16, 2012
Today I tried to root my s3 i9305 with odin. After I hit Start it stayed stuck like 20 minutes, I pulled the cable out and since than I can't get the phone to start. I even entered recovery mode and wiped everything out, still the phone won't start. "Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!!" If I remove the battery (can't shut it off other ways) and plug it in to charge, the same screen appears, doesn't even show the battery percentage. Please help!

Last edited:

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Today I tried to root my s3 i9305 with odin. After I hit Start it stayed stuck like 20 minutes, I pulled the cable out and since than I can't get the phone to start. I even entered recovery mode and wiped everything out, still the phone won't start. "Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!!" If I remove the battery (can't shut it off other ways) and plug it in to charge, the same screen appears, doesn't even show the battery percentage. Please help!

You've mentioned that you can enter the recovery- did you flash a custom one, or still in sotck?
Second- if you can enter recovery, is it possible for you to re-enter download mode? you can flash a stock rom from there...

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Did you flash the right file? You are posting in the i9300 forum, anything here can brick your phone.

l3vy

Dec 16, 2012
Ok, so today I flashed my phone with 4.3 (I9305XXUEML5_I9305EVRGML3_EVR.zip), when it booted I had no signal and IMEI was null. Fixed that with Param_Bin_I9305.zip . Works fine, but I have the same battery problem like everybody else, from 100% to 15% in a few hours. Can someone please give me a download link with stock 4.1.2 ? Don't want any custom roms. Thanks

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
You are still in the wrong forum.

Stock are saqmsung-updates and sammobile and a few others via Google .

Older roms that where on the deceased hotfile are no longer readily available as in many cases they where never reloaded .

help_em_up....

Feb 10, 2014
You've mentioned that you can enter the recovery- did you flash a custom one, or still in sotck?
Second- if you can enter recovery, is it possible for you to re-enter download mode? you can flash a stock rom from there...

try rooting the phone without odin, using the toolkit provided by the dev mskip.
( this would work for your i9305)
heres the link to it : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1979290
go for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
press thanks if i helped:good: