Cnanot update update to nightlies via CM updater

Search This thread

Candurin

Sep 21, 2007
If I try and update to the new ovation nightlies I will get an error in CWM recover. Something to the effect of "asset prop go", blah blah.

In order for me to successfully update, I need to delete the first lights from updater.script file:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "ovation" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ovation");

Any ideas, why I keep having to manually edit and update my nook?

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
If I try and update to the new ovation nightlies I will get an error in CWM recover. Something to the effect of "asset prop go", blah blah.

In order for me to successfully update, I need to delete the first lights from updater.script file:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "ovation" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ovation");

Any ideas, why I keep having to manually edit and update my nook?
It has to do with a bug in the new CWM. I think verygreen updated to fix it. Go to his CM11 thread. (I assume you mean CM11 since you said new nightlies).

Sent from my SCH-i705 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006

That is the one that has the bug. Go to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and flash my 6036 version from item 5. But you may need to make a bootable CWM SD first since I don't think 6045 will flash the zip.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited: