[App] Free SMS.de App (11.09.2010)

Search This thread

DEEFRAG2K

Jul 12, 2008
Hi, I have created an App for sending Free SMS over the Internet.
It works with a Free sms.de Account and allows you to send up to 10 Free SMS per day.
It has Address book support, saves the Login data and the last number you send a SMS to.

This App only works in Germany thats the reason I have not translated it in English.

You need the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or 3.5 to run it.

Download and Info at deefrag.de/sms

Attachments

• smsde.jpg
    smsde.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 348
  • smsde.cab
    20.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

HansiHusten

Dec 19, 2006
160 characters? Nice, will try asap..
Your first post although you joined 2 years ago :D wow

--edit--
Works great, thank you!

Last edited:

GtaSpider

Feb 10, 2010
Kiel
Works also fine for me! No ad's (also not behind the sended SMS) and quite fast.
But the number from the sender is the number from sms.de and when you reply, the sms get lost..
But anyway: nice app, thanks :)
Greetz
Spider

toeck

Aug 23, 2009
Nice app! Thanks for sharing! Work`s very fine.

@GtaSpider: Look at your email account. The sms from sender will be there.

Chef_Tony

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 8, 2008
the number format is a problem for me as well, my numbers are stored like +49 (01xx) xx ii oo yy aa
i don't know, which component stops it from working, whether it is the +49 or the brackets, the additional 0 after the +49 or only the spaces, but it's a little annoying. also, it would be nice, if you could substitute the password field with an astrisked box ****, so nobody can simply read out the pw.
don't get me wrong, this app is great, it will save me a lot of time and money, this is meant to be constructive criticism for possible improvements of upcoming versions.

Feb 11, 2009
app has error!

first of all many thx for this costsaving app!
I used it alot without any probs until i installed a new rom (Energy from 27.9.).
The app worked 2 times, but now it fails. I tried uninstalling and rebooting several times - no luck.

that's the error message:

SMS.exe
XmlException
"<", Hexadezimalwert 0x3C, ist ein ungültiges Attributszeichen. Zeile 1, Position 131.

bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Int32 res, String[] args)
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Int32 pos, Int32 res, String[] args)
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributeValueSlow(Int32 curPos, Char quoteChar, NodeData attr)
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
bei SMS.SMS..ctor()
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.InternalInvoke(RuntimeConstructorInfo rtci, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bei System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(Object[] parameters)
bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
bei SMS.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](SMS Instance)
bei SMS.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_SMS()
bei SMS.SMS.Main()

any hints???

EDIT

I've deleted the smsde.xml in the program folder, now it starts. You have to setup the user/pw once again.
I assume there is a bug with handling symbols like > < |, causing the app to crash!

Last edited:

Kurso

Sep 25, 2009
Ideas

Hi,
[German:] Vielen Dank für das Progamm, es funktioniert wunderbar, ist es vllt. möglich, dass wenn du eine zweite Version machst, man auch auf die Inbox von SMS.de zugreifen kann; oder noch besser, vllt. ein neues Programm machst, welches mit hallo.de funktioniert, da dort die eigene Nummer als Versender erscheint :) (nur ne Idee, ich bin weiterhin begeistert von diesem Programm :) )

[English:] Thanks for the program, works really great. Is it possible to make a second version, where you are able to access the SMS.de Inbox, or even better creat a new program which works with hallo.de, because there, your own number is shown as adressor :) (Just an idea, i'm still facinated from this prog :) )